(Almost) Successful LDR Couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Almost) Successful LDR Couple

This is the story of two people's lives right now. Of how two 15 year olds, Rachel from PA and Jake (me) from IA got together and are fighting for our love. It started November 25, 2013. We were both bored so we were on Omegle, that's where we met. I got her Kik, but had to go to my agility training workout and she thought I didn't wanna talk to her. The lovely messages I got when I came home once I told her I was back were amazing. We traded pictures of each other and I think she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. (I took my picture without a shirt because I was too sweaty and she loved it haha) we talked for the next few days and I end up asking her out. She said she didn't know though. I said, "I'll let you think about it for a day or so, ok?" She said, "yeah ". Then after more talking to her like she was a queen, on November 27, 2013, we were talking more in the morning because school was out for thanksgiving and out of nowhere, after I called her beautiful, she said, "Yes " I asked, "Yes what?" She replied, "Yes I want to do long distance with you. " all I could say was, "YES! ". So everything was smooth then. We even started FaveTiming. Except when we wanted to meet. We wanted this summer right about now. But our moms were in the way. It came time to tell our moms about us and see if we could meet. I told my mom and she was so cool and chill about us, not even a question. She told her mom, Rachel came back in tears. Her mom was yelling and had no sympathy. She suspected I was not who I said I was, like I'm a 15 year old serial killing rapist. Now, almost 7 months together and were playing the hiding game until were graduated from high school to be with each other for the rest of our lives (were both gonna be sophomores). We love each other so much it's magical. We don't care that we have a giant wall between us, we are looking for the soft spot in the wall or just gonna beat on it until it comes down and Rachel and I can finally be together.

You guys are both and so I can understand her mom being upset. I would suggest having your mom talk to her mom and see if this helps to clear out some misconceptions. Perhaps suggesting a supervised visit with all the parents. Also recognize you are minors and show her mom respect by offering to allow both sets of parents to create some guidelines and restrictions. Also, it takes more time for some parents than others to accept their "baby" is all grown up and dating.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
    X