Need an advice please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need an advice please.

I met a guy online exactly 7 months ago, as days goes past we always communicate like skype calls, sending emails, fb chat and we found ourself falling inlove to each other we do say I love you but in other language. Then right now i saw his new friend on fb then i got curious who's that girl then i viewed the girl's fb, I found out that they had a picture together with two different pictures they look happy and sweet. I deleted him as my fb friend. I'm really hurt. What do i do??? Please help me. Thankyou.

You don't need to make 3 different threads saying the same thing.

As for feeling hurt, you need to talk to him and clear things up before you jump to conclusions. She may be a close friend, a cousin, anything...

sigpic

Comment

FYI, I'm reporting this one and one other of your three (same exact) posts as spam. The entire forum gets viewed by all active members. No reason to post it three times, in two areas that make absolutely no sense.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
      Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
      Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Also reported this one as spam, because it's the 2nd of the two in this sub-forum.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Ask him if the two of you are exclusive. If he says no, then keep seeing other people. If he says yes, ask who the girl is. If you don't like his answer then talk about it. It's always best to face these things heads on than behind their back.
          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'm really sorry for that, i'm a newbie here and i just came here for your advices. Sorry if i didn't read the regulations. I will not do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by lanie_02 View Post
              I'm really sorry for that, i'm a newbie here and i just came here for your advices. Sorry if i didn't read the regulations. I will not do it again.
              It's not a problem. If you need any help for forum stuff, just ask a veteran, we mostly don't bite when petted.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Quick story. A former coworker stopped by the other day and asked me if the guy in my profile picture was my bf and said how cute he was. I laughed and said that's my brother and I've heard he's cute all my life. Assuming stuff about people is a killer sometimes. I wouldn't be so quick to rush to judgment.
                "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Are you guys exclusive? If not, you have absolutely no reason to be jealous. Even if you are exclusive, so what if he has a picture with another girl? If I got mad every time my SO was in a picture with a girl, or even friends with a girl, he'd break up with me. One of his best friends is a girl, and though I don't like her, it's not a deal breaker for me.

Don't jump to conclusions so fast. Like others have said, it could be a family member or just a friend. If it bothers you that much, ask him. Though it would make it look as if you were facebook stalking or checking up on him.

I really wouldn't worry about it. It's just a picture.

Comment

Working...
                  X