The initiation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The initiation

Okay, so I met this girl online through World of Warcraft that I have been infatuated with severely, and I have seen hints in her that she may too. We speak everyday and almost all day at that. We have our fun times playing WoW together and its nothing but laughs and smiles. Well one day I took it upon myself to tell her how I felt about her and bring up the question of a LDR and she said that she can't really see it working in her opinion and that she can't say anything for certain until we do meet. Now the problem is that I really wish she would give me any mention at all that she does like me and wants to pursue a relationship. I have told her i would be happy to either visit her or fund her trip to see me but the issue is we both have fairly busy lives right now due to school and work that it would be very difficult to make plans. Should I continue to mention it? Should I try to always bring up the topic? What would happen if I just went a long period of time not mentioning anything on a romantic level? This is confusing lol

I can see her point. Everybody lives busy lives but in an LDR it is impotant to take time/money off to see each other.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I don't know how to go about it to keep the chemistry alive so that I don't be seen as just an online friend. I do feel fond of this girl and would do what I could do see her.

Comment

From personal experience, I say be patient with her.. bring up how you feel romantically from time to time.. it might be that she hasn't been in a relationship before so it's all new.. or maybe it's the distance thing that is making her nervous most. Maybe you will maybe you won't have a relationship... my advice, take it slow, become friends, maintain friends.. let her know how you feel... maybe if you start to act like you are in a relationship, ask if she wants to put it on your Facebook status... it sounds silly but 3 years and 10 months and a few days ago, that is one of the things that made me realize that my boyfriend was serious about being in a relationship with me. Of course this might work better if you are on facebook a lot and talk on facebook. :P But really maybe try and find ways to let her know how serious you are.. if you haven't talked to friends or family about her, talk to them and let her know..

But if the main issue is not wanting to make things official until after you meet, you have to make the time to meet.. or find out when you won't be busy and set the date or at least month if it's farther away.

I have to say it again.. if you like this girl.. be patient!! Don't worry.. when things are right you will be able to in time but it's good to build a solid friendship first anyways. Good luck! I hope you can meet her soon.

Comment

Thank you! That is quite a good bit of insight, hopefully I dont just mess things up myself from being too antzy or paranoid

Comment

Working...
          X