Break up - need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unknownlover View Post
    The problem with all of this is that there are so many things that could be bothering her there is no way to tell. And no the outting wasn't intentional at all. I even told her that in my apology. This is pretty much the first major thing that has happened in our relationship, besides one time we didn't talk for 30 minutes because she upset me. I feel better having gotten the opinions and advice from a few different people. I will probably never truly know what the issue is unless she decides to talk to me for whatever her motive is.
    I feel for you here, I really do because breaking up with someone when you consider the relationship to be strong and without the other person's perspective does make things much harder. The benefit (if you can call it that) of distance is that you don't run the risk of contact that would make moving on much harder - and I think that is what you need to look to do.

As for meeting, it may be a null point now but if you were to re-instigate contact, would there be a different way for the two of you to meet?

Glad you feel a bit better having shared your issues - that's what we're here for.

Comment

Not that I know of, she wanted me to get a passport so I could meet her in a city close to her. Her parents literally have no idea about me, we had to stop voice chatting because of her mom asking about me every time. Her mother would barge in and ask who she is talking to. Her parents are extremely strict, mine on the other hand knew about it from the beginning and were totally okay with it.

Comment

Working...
      X