No announcement yet.

Just a little question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thank you. I shall contact the florist after I finish work.

Comment

I would also suggest contacting your bank. My SO has on occasion purchased something internationally for me that way, and he's been waiting for me to get it and I haven't because his bank has blocked the transaction because it's an overseas business. It's likely the florist is simply waiting on the money, they're not going to deliver flowers before they get paid, so I think it's just as likely to be a bank issue as it is an issue with the florist.
      Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
      First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I payed with debit card as there were no paypal options. The money has not left my bank account, neither have I recieved any messages about verifying my transaction or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Shauny View Post
          I payed with debit card as there were no paypal options. The money has not left my bank account, neither have I recieved any messages about verifying my transaction or anything.
          Yea, then I would say that your bank might've blocked the transaction or the shop blocked it. Call your bank.

Comment

It's ok I found a paypal alternative Hopefully it will be delivered today haha

Comment

They were delivered with 3 minutes to spare hahaha! I'm so happy and she loves them! I'll upload a photo later

Comment

Originally posted by Shauny View Post
                They were delivered with 3 minutes to spare hahaha! I'm so happy and she loves them! I'll upload a photo later
                Nice!! Good to hear!
                Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X