Is it too soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it too soon?

I see a lot of people with blogs and tumblr's, etc...to map out their relationship story. Is it too soon only being two months in? Do I wait until a certain time? I am not wanting to rush too much. Maybe after meeting? I'm not sure. lol.

There isn't a set 'guideline' to starting your own relationship blog. If you feel like you want to have some place to lay out your story, then go ahead. Plus it might be something nice to read back on down the road and remember the beginning of things.

Met online: 04.19.14
    Became a couple: 04.23.14
    First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
    Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
    Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
    Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
    CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

The beginning is normally the most exciting part, so write it all down while it is fresh in your mind! I was on the road for the first two months of our relationship, and when I finally came to jotting down my experiences of my travels and meeting my SO it was amazing how much piecing together I had to do to remember everything clearly. The memory is a funny old thing, you never know what you will retain and what you will forget, and it would be a nice thing for you to look back over in years to come.

Comment

It's never too soon. Though you could always write it out in a Word document first, save it on your computer, and when you are ready to release it, start a blog and post it on there. Basically a lot of people's stories are their "how they met" stories.. and then you just add more to it when you want to, like when you meet, etc. Like the other people said, it's not to early to start at least writing things down, how you feel and things, because if you wait too long, the memories start being more fuzzy.. although depending on what you use to stay in contact, you can probably go through and check for dates and specifics if you can't remember them.

Comment

Working...
        X