Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I'm new

Hi there
    Just found this site and hope to get some tips to help me cope with not seeing my man!
    I met him 2mths ago on hol in Ireland...its been what u would call a whirlwind romance...feels like I found my soulmate!
    We chat n mesh everyday and try to see each other every 3aeeks. I have recently separated from ex husband...hence the break away to Dublin..was not intending to get into another relationship so quick.
    Gonna try Skype too...he's gonna write me letters etc...didn't think it would b so hard tho!!😒

Welcome to LFAD

Distance can be difficult, but its definitely worth it when you really care about the person. Its great that you two are going to try to see each other so often

Good luck!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Good luck and I wish you two the best!

Comment

Hi everyone, im new in this site and new in to LDR. People arounds me not helping to much. Lots of them said its not gonna happen. Well i am try to join this site maybe i can find sometimes that can help to do this. Its really hard and hurt for me, dont know what have to do. By the way my man live in german and i live in Bali island indonesia, we are seperate by 8000 miles. I really need any kind of advise to help me. Tnx ...

Comment

Originally posted by Viely View Post
            Hi everyone, im new in this site and new in to LDR. People arounds me not helping to much. Lots of them said its not gonna happen. Well i am try to join this site maybe i can find sometimes that can help to do this. Its really hard and hurt for me, dont know what have to do. By the way my man live in german and i live in Bali island indonesia, we are seperate by 8000 miles. I really need any kind of advise to help me. Tnx ...
            Best advice I can give is try to stay positive. Don't let what others tell you bring you down. Focus on all of the great things in your relationship.

And welcome to LFAD

Comment

Originally posted by Viely View Post
              I think there is one advantage to LDR's. You can't rely totally on the physical. So you have to be more mentally and emotionally imaginative. An LDR, sort of forces a couple to 'love, honor, and cherish'. Before the prospect of a wedding is even thought of.

First Visit: September 2016
              Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
              Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
              For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
              John 4:12
              I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

HI there
                Just a quick update as it seems my first post was a while ago.
                Well we are still going strong, see each other every 3-4 weeks, hes met my two kids who both think hes great. I find I am finding it harder and harder as we have fallen in love with each other and we just want to be with each other full time. Its difficult though as he is halfway through an apprenticeship and I dont want him to give up on that.
                So our aim is two more years and he will move here with me! Hope we can do it!
                He is alot younger than me, although it really doesnt bother us one bit , we just click .
                I next see him on 18th when hes coming here for 5 whole days woop!!

Comment

Working...
                X