Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What´s the hassle of being seperated? And how you deal with it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What´s the hassle of being seperated? And how you deal with it?

Hi,

we are Eva, Linda and Patrik from Sweden, we run a (still secret) startup for couples that aims at making those times when you are separated easier to deal with. To really understand what sucks about being separated we would like to make a short, personal and anonymous telephone or skype interview with you.

We would be glad If you could spare 5 min!

Cheers and thanks a lot for your help!!

☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ You Rock ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

What kind of a startup? What kind of a business are you into? You are being very vague and I don't think anyone on this forum should get in touch with you before we get some serious credentials.
    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

This site is full of reasons why long distance relationships suck, and what people do to aid it (plus some happy messages). There is no reason why people should call you when the information you need is right under your nose.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Would indeed like a bit more information about who you are, what kind of business it is and what your plans are. Otherwise, as previously stated by differentcountries, this forum is overflowing with reasons, problems and discussions about what makes being separated hard.

Met online: February 2011
        Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Well, the user has been banned, so we can carry on with our daily business
          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
          X