What's happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's happening?

I have noticed this last week things changing. He is extra distracted and busy. I call or text and he says he will call right back. Two hours later no call. I get on Facebook and see he's on there but hasn't called or texted back. He will even tag me on FB for pics and videos after I have already text and ask if he is free yet so we can talk instead of responding. Or he says he got caught up in a tv show and his volume was off (he doesn't like tv shows, never has. And his volume is ALWAYS ON for his business). In 4 days I'm suppose to be going up to see him with my daughter. It will be the first time he meets her and our kids meet. I wonder if that's it and have asked him if there is anything wrong. He says nothing is wrong but he has never forgotten me like this. Am I just being paranoid or not? HELP!!!
    Last edited by Kinderkimber; July 26, 2014, 11:05 PM. Reason: Update

I was reminded of this by your post

Comment

He is most likely nervous about your first meeting. He doesn't want to tell you, because he doesn't want to burden you with it and most likely he doesn't have a vocabulary for the mix of emotions he is experiencing. My man always acts strange before my visits.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
      X