Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, My SO is coming back down Wednesday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, My SO is coming back down Wednesday..

I've been so stressed about $, yesterday at work they made me head waitress..which means I work everyday except Wednesdays from 4 to roughly 9-10pm every night. My so's college classes and her sisters allow them to come back down to SE FL On Wednesdays until Sunday. I know I should be really excited about both these things, but now I feel like I'm not gonna be bale to see my SO, cause last time she came down for half the week as some of you remember my vent, she was with her family mostly, and wasn't allowed to be out until like late afternoon. My rent is de tmw, I'm still a hundred short on that. Phone, internet and electric bill is all due within the next two weeks and I have to pay off a negative balence of 78 dollars to my bank within the month. & She understands that this job is really important to me cause I am trying to close the distance in Spring/Summer and keep my head above water here. And for those of you wondering, she won't be coming down every Wednesday, her sister wants to cause she doesn't want to work just yet, but my so is being responsible and will eventally have a job, but will probably visit montly just as I plan on visiting monthly.
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Whether you're able to see her a little or a lot, you should be grateful that you get to see her at all. And don't get too stressed, all of this hardwork you're doing is going to be paid off when you are able to close the distance

Comment

I know you're right. I'm the stupid kinda of person that dwells on the awful instead of the amazing!
      Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
      Starting Dating: 5.22.09
      Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
      Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
      Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Working...
      X