Finally closed the distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally closed the distance

Hey so I haven't been on much these past few weeks but I finally closed the distance July 19th. We got married at this really pretty garden with friend and family all came. Then we had the reception at this little place a few miles away from the garden with about 100 people. Everyone had a really good time and luckly no one got drunk wich was a huge fear of mine. Well one man did and he tried to kiss my friend and stomp on her feet LOL we were all so confused lol. But I'm so happy we finally closed the distance and I can finally live with my husband now I just need to adjust living in a new state where I have no friends so that's hard.

i dont have alot of pictures yet still waiting but this is one i was tagged in
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by itsjen516; July 31, 2014, 05:14 PM.

Congratulations!

Pics of the wedding?

Comment

That's wonderful!! Congrats!

Comment

I'll post them later I'm on my phone right now ill do it when I get to a computer

Comment

Congratulations :-) :-)
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Congratulation Hope we can see a picture of the weeding! And hope that adjusting to a new place to live will go smooth!

Comment

i posted a picture let me know if i worked i was giving me issues

Comment

Congratulations!!
                What a handsome couple! You are a beautiful bride

Comment

thank you

Comment

Congratulations! What a gorgeous couple! Enjoy married life and being together!

Comment

Congrats! You make a beautiful couple. I also love your hair. I want mine half up/down when I tie the knot.

Comment

Congratulations!
                        You look gorgeous in that dress and your husband looks very handsome.
                        [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                        became official: 28.03.11
                        first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                        second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                        our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                        third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                        fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                        surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                        viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                        jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                        my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Congratulations You two look really happy

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                          Married: 1/24/2015
                          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pic. I love it! You both look amazing and you will breed beautiful children
                            (I heard that red hair might be getting distinct so this is good news)

Joking aside you make a really adorable couple, and love your dress and hair

Comment

Love the picture, Congratulations!
                              When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
                              no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Working...
                              X