No announcement yet.

I feel like he has given up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking time out for yourself is always very important and beneficial. Everyone can learn from some introspective. Learn more about yourself and your needs/wishes/issues and work on them. You can do it, you deserve it

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Thank you

Lauren

Comment

I agree with Unconditional and Miasmata, take some time for yourself. No one should call you crazy and insane if they care about you. It's one thing to joke with a person, it's another to actually be mean about it. Put yourself first and remember that you are a priceless individual.
        When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
        no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Thank you very much. I messaged Kaleb yesterday morning, and he has been online. He has probably seen the message, but it doesn't say he has read it. I really don't know what is going to happen, if he ignores me today then I won't bother him anymore.

Lauren

Comment

I finally got a chance to speak to Kaleb last night. And the conversation was pretty much how it was before. He said he needs time to think about things. Right now I am going to focus on myself, and then school when I start back. At the end of conversation I said bye to Kaleb and he said not for long I hope but I will come back. Which is really confusing, but I am going to try my best to move on with everything. Thank you to everyone for commenting.

Lauren

Comment

Originally posted by laurenandjames9 View Post
              I finally got a chance to speak to Kaleb last night. And the conversation was pretty much how it was before. He said he needs time to think about things. Right now I am going to focus on myself, and then school when I start back. At the end of conversation I said bye to Kaleb and he said not for long I hope but I will come back. Which is really confusing, but I am going to try my best to move on with everything. Thank you to everyone for commenting.

Lauren
              He wants his cake and to eat it too. You can't treat someone like that and expect that they will wait for you while you decide you want to be single for now. It was only a few months and he treated you like that. Don't contact him again, it is not meant to be. You should really read the book, He is just not that into you, and learn the signs of how someone acts when they are not. Don't let anyone use you as a "stepping stone" or "placeholder" while they still keep looking for the person they will make the time for. If it's not right, then get out and don't look back. Have more respect for yourself, you deserve to be adored, not tolerated.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'm not going to wait for him, I am going to see where life takes me and move on. If it's meant to be, then it will be.

Thank You

Lauren

Comment

Working...
                X