Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Food Combination Represents Your Relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Food Combination Represents Your Relationship?

Just a fun quiz I thought everyone on here might enjoy ^-^

https://www.buzzfeed.com/joannaborns...ship?bffb=quiz

Let us know what you got! =)

I got "Pizza & Beer.
    You’re pizza and beer! You’re both someone everyone wants at the party. And the best part of your relationship is you’re just as good on your own as you are together"
    Last edited by Unconditional; August 15, 2014, 11:39 AM.
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Bacon and Eggs. It says a classic romance that stands the test of time. You’re each so versatile and full of protein.

Lauren

Comment

Chocolate and peanut butter... two foods that we both like a lot
      first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
      second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

You got: A Doritos Locos Taco
        You’re Doritos and Tacos (or just a Doritos Locos Taco). Your relationship is just one big Doritos taco shell. Strong enough to carry the burdens of the ground beef of life and nacho-cheese flavored enough for love to endure.

Comment

You got: Chocolate & Peanut Butter
          You’re peanut butter and chocolate. You’re both rich and creamy in your own way and when you get together, everyone better watch out, because it’s basically an explosion of joy.

Funny. I like chocolate but hate peanut butter. He likes both xD

Comment

You got: " You are milk and cookies.
            You are both super fun and that's why you go so well together. One of you is Milk, the other one cookies. "

I actually love to make him cookies. And he makes me milkshake
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

You got: A Doritos Locos Taco
              You’re Doritos and Tacos (or just a Doritos Locos Taco). Your relationship is just one big Doritos taco shell. Strong enough to carry the burdens of the ground beef of life and nacho-cheese flavored enough for love to endure.

Pretty accurate I'd say we make a good team during good times and bad. <3

Comment

pizza and beer

Comment

Pizza and beer. And yet I avoided all the answers that included pizza

Well, he LOVES beer and makes the best pizza ever, so it's kinda fitting!
                  I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Dorito Locos Taco...
                    While the description wasn't bad (hey, our relationship is strong enough to last!) that Dorito tacos picture made me want to throw-up a bit. Ew. Couldn't it be just like, a regular delicious street taco?
                    When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
                    no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Pizza and beer. I'm down.
                      My heart belongs to a pilot!
                      ~*~
                      ~*~
                      [/center]

Comment

Pizza and beer.. though neither of us drink beer, but pizza sounds good! And the description was nice.

Comment

Mashed potatoes and gravy. Sounds good, but we definitely don't make people uncomfortable with our sexual chemistry

Comment

Also pizza and beer. Neither of us drink alcohol, but oh well, we'll just both be the pizza.

~
                            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                            The hands of the many must join as one
                            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Pizza and beer
                              it seems to be a pretty popular answer among us all :3
                              my girls <3

Josie (SO)
                              Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
                              Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
                              Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
                              Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
                              Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
                              Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
                              Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
                              All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Working...
                              X