Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just broke up

Hello everyone,
    just to inform you, me and my SO just decided to broke up. It was our mutual agreement, as we were both feeling like this relationship is draining our energy more then it makes us happy. I expected to be completely down, but in fact I feel like huge weight has been lift off my shoulders. I was really unhappy for the past month or so, and now I feel better, and I hope my SO (I have to learn to use the term "ex"!) will feel better too soon. I still care for him as a person and I would love to stay friends with him, but I feel like it won't be possible for some time. Anyway, we already lived together and he agreed to let me stay at his place until I find something on my own, and I am very grateful for it. I will also stick around this forum, because I love this helpful and caring community!
    I wish everyone nothing but the best in their lives, single or not

Aw, shame to hear it went that way, but if you feel it was right, then that's what matters. I hope all the best for your future!

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Aw, I am sorry =(
      But as long as you are happy with that decision, it's ok.

Comment

I'm sorry. Hope you find a place soon.
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Thank you all. I'm going to call some people who are offering rents tommorrow, so wish me luck!

Comment

Definitely rooting for you! I know how tough finding a good place can be, but I hope you will succeed!

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Best of luck finding a new place. Glad you're feeling relieved and ended on good terms
              In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
              In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
              -- Maya Angelou

Comment

I am very sorry for your pain and I feel that you are an amazing person for dealing with it so well.
                "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I hope you find a place soon.
                  Best of luck to the both of you and hope you both find your true soul mates in the future.

Comment

Thank you all, you are very sweet No luck today with the apartment, I hope tommorrow will be better.

Comment

Working...
                    X