Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to finally meet long-distance significant other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to finally meet long-distance significant other?

Hey everyone, we love the community y'all have and want to help some of you finally meet your long-distance matches!

We're casting a new docu-series for a major cable network that features online couples who've never met in person. (This is NOT MTV's Catfish.) We are looking for real people in real relationships. This show would follow you and your partner as you meet for the first time. All expenses are covered by the show for a week spent with your online love as you get to know them in person and meet their family and friends and see how they live. I am interested in hearing in all stories!!! We only have a few more weeks of casting left. Again, this is a positive show that isn't about "outting" one person or the other as a liar. Looking for a great discussion...happy to hear your stories or stories of anyone else you may know. And if you'd like to apply, you can message me for details or look at the photos in my profile where I've uploaded a flyer for the show.

Thanks!
    John Young
    Casting Director
    Fly on the Wall Entertainment

This casting appears to be authentic. Please respond if you are interested - Michelle
    Last edited by Michelle; August 20, 2014, 07:32 PM. Reason: addressing concerns

Spam isn't allowed here, FYI. (Reporting as spam)

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I'm not intending this to be spam — we're trying to find deserving couples who might not have the financial capability to meet in person. If anyone has questions as to this authenticity please message me, this is certainly real!

Comment

You should get in touch with the admins first, please.

~
        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
        The hands of the many must join as one
        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Yea, PM Michelle and/or Frank. I do believe Fly On The Wall Entertainment is a real company, but if you want people to take you seriously, one of them (Frank or Michelle) needs to post about it and confirm that this is real. Otherwise, people are going to think you're fake and spamming the forums since many others try to do it.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I'll reach out to them! Fly on the Wall Entertainment is indeed real and is the production company behind CBS' "Big Brother" in addition to several other television staples.

Comment

I am sure Michelle would love to hear from you, she would indeed be the one for you to reach out to first.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thanks guys, just reached out to Michelle and Peter via PM! You guys are insanely helpful for an online forum. Hope this can work out!

Comment

From Michelle: "We have received a lot of messages like this on the forum from other casting companies and many of our members are concerned about being scammed. Can you please provide some more information that proves your identity and the authenticity of the casting company. Please post that information publicly for my members. Thank you."

So here we are proving our identity — we'd love to be able to post a photo but don't have that privilege yet. We are from Fly on the Wall Entertainment, the production company behind CBS' "Big Brother" and several other hit shows (google Fly on the Wall Entertainment for a direct link). We are developing a new show about online dating and if anyone has more specific questions, feel free to message us. We would love to be able to finally allow you and your loved one to meet each other face-to-face and make that important leap in your relationship!
                  If you still have your doubts, PM us and we can hopefully send you the photo we took of our casting director holding up the casting notice in our Fly on the Wall boardroom.

Hopefully this satisfies any doubts that we aren't legit. We hope to hear from some of you soon!

Comment

Read my LDR story!
                    Facebook
                    Instagram

Comment

Yayy, I hope those that are interested get into contact with you. It'd be cool to see some of our own on TV, as well as seeing them meet their SO's.

Comment

This sounds like a grand opportunity for anyone who is thinking about it. I would also like to see this show when it comes out. Good luck and best wishes!
                        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Thanks everyone! Anyone interested in this opportunity, please PM me for more details. Also, if you know anyone who might be a fit for the show, feel free to refer them our way. I appreciate all of your help.

Best,
                          FOTW Casting

Comment

Working...
                          X