i am super excited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am super excited

First off, please excuse the typos. My phone is a problem. We are lucky that we see each other every other weekend. Last night we were talking and he asked of i could fit in another trip to NY because he was making plans with MY BFF, Darrell, to fly up and go to a mets game. So.i was able to get reasonable tickets and we made plans for sept 13. Then he asked me when I was coming in oct, and I told him and he got us tickets to see Les Miz on broadway, AGAIN, AND got us orchestra seats! So i decided to surprise him and got us tickets to a JETS football game in Nov! ANd we figured we might as well round it out with hockey tickets in december when I take my exchange student to NY! But the best part was looking at my calendar and realizing we have 10 trips between next weekend and the end of the year spending 41 days together, incuding a weeks vacation, thanksgiving and CHRISTMAS . We are seriously talking about closing the distance if his transfer goes through......before the new year! And.... he asked my daughter if he could ask me to marry him and he has a ring! I am so excited. Things are looking up. I am posting this NOT to brag, but to encourage you that there IS hope. BEcause in February I was sure we would never be together or see each other due to his new job. Its been trying...and almost impossible sometimes, but i DO see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there, everyone. If its meant to be, it will be!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy congrats!!!!!!!! I hope it all works out amazing for you!

Comment

This story is a beautiful reminder of hope. Thank you, and congratulations you two! =)
      "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Congrats!
        I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous, but I know that everyone has their share of hardships aswell as happiness in their life.
        Yey!

Comment

I am happy for you TaraMarie Things looked so grim before and now you are finally at the end stretch! 41 days together until the end of the year and possibly closing the distance is amazing! I hope everything works out the way you two planned it!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Wow! You have a lot to look forward to over the next few months!!

Enjoy!!

My SO and I saw Les Miserables earlier this year and we had orchestra seats too. You'll have the best time!

*whispers* I think my ring is coming in January/February hehe
            Met Online : July 2013
            Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
            2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
            3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
            Proposal : December 2014
            Closed distance : February 2015
            Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Very happy for you! I can't wait to get to that point sometime too

~
              It'll take a lot more than words and guns
              A whole lot more than riches and muscle
              The hands of the many must join as one
              And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Glad to hear the happy news
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                  Wow! You have a lot to look forward to over the next few months!!

Enjoy!!

My SO and I saw Les Miserables earlier this year and we had orchestra seats too. You'll have the best time!

*whispers* I think my ring is coming in January/February hehe
                  We saw it in May and it was AMAZING! And I think my ring is coming NEXT WEEKEND!

And thank you all! I am so happy right now and this forum has been AMAZING!
                  sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Yay!! That's amazing and it gives me so much hope!!!

Comment

aww how lovely and exciting
                      I'll be looking forward to an update
                      Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
                      Flying out to meet him for the second time: 3rd June 2015 -18th July 2015
                      Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017
                      His first flight to me: April 2018 DENIED ENTRY
                      Flying out to meet him for the fourth time: 23rd June 2018 - 7th July 2018
                      Got Engaged: 12th December 2016
                      Married: June 29th 2018
                      Hoping to close the distance: 2019/2020

Comment

This is definitely something to brag about, so brag away!!! Good luck and i'm excited for you!!!

Comment

Wow that's amazing (the visits and the possibility of getting a ring soon!) I hope you'll enjoy all of the activities you have planned and of course spending time with your SO. I remember how upset you were when he got hired at the New York office instead of the one in Georgia like you had both hoped so, it's great to see some good news!
                          Our love story:
                          Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                          Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                          Reconnected: August 2012
                          Began dating LD: November 2012
                          Engaged! March 2014
                          Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Working...
                          X