The cutest love letter, ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cutest love letter, ever!

So after saying goodbye to my SO on the cruise and going back into my bedroom to start packing to leave I bumped back into him afterwards waiting by the elevator that I had to take.. He looked really upset and said he had been spending that whole time that I was gone trying to write a letter to me in English.. (He speaks French, and is working on English) He had been struggling trying to get what he wanted to say down on paper so he said he wanted to take it home and finish it and send it to me when he felt he was satisfied with the result. We were just on skype and he asked if he could read me something, he then proceeded to read the finishing result of the letter in his adorable broken english, and French accent. I cried, it was so sweet This is what the letter said

Dear Corrie,

When I see you for the first time, my heart stop to beat. Just thought I write you a short note to tell you how much I enjoyed meeting and doing things with you in the boat. I can't recall when I had a more pleasant time. Everything felt so natural, and you were very easy to talk to you. It's hard for me to identify what it is about you that attracts me so. I suppose it might be the combination of your great sense of humor, your charming personality and your good-looks. Every time we kiss,I go to that far away place.When we just walk hand in hand. I’m in never, never land. Whenever I look into your eyes,I begin to get butterflies, Then my heart skips a beat, And our lips passionately meet. You are always on my mind,I think about you every day. And know it’ll work out somehow, some way.

I long for one sweet kiss to quench my thirst .
    I long for one tender touch that will last a lifetime.
    At the end of it all you are my deepest desire!
    I love you not today nor tomorrow but forever!

Until I hear from you,
    take care of yourself.
    Sébastien –xxx-

Awww, That's so adorable!
    The letter's not only sweet and him writing it just for you even though he's working on his english just makes it all the cuter!

Comment

aww that is so cute!

Comment

What a sweet letter! <3

Comment

That could throw someone into diabetic shock, that is so cute.

Comment

Aw so sweet!

Comment

Awe!!!!

Comment

I'll second, third and forth etc the aaww ^__^ haha

Comment

OMG so cute

Comment

So very sweet, especially since I know he struggled through his English to get there. How heroic.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

That is such a sweet letter!! nawww <3
                      "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

Awh.. =] That's so sweet.. <3
                        Although this distance breaks my heart,
                        And it's unbearable when we're apart,
                        I know that it will all be fine,
                        As my heart is yours,
                        And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

awww very sweet...
                          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Aw, that is adorable!

Comment

he worked on that for so long trying to make it perfect english, he was so frustrated but it came out so sweet i couldn't help but cry.. just the fact that he wanted to write me something was adorable. i miss him so much

Comment

Working...
                              X