Some positive stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some positive stuff!

I came across this, made me smile and wanted to share it with you guys.

It's called Why Your 20s Are Actually The Best Time To Be In A Long-Distance Relationship but the writer's words, can be understood and, most of all, taken by people from all ages.

For those who are sad about their situation, for those who care about their independence, or simply for those who want to stay positive and smile a bit, I recommend reading this.

https://elitedaily.com/dating/20-som...onship/685943/

Thank you for this, it definetly gave a different outlook on LDRs I'm kind of happy the writer goes to the university of Michigan lol
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
      Thank you for this, it definetly gave a different outlook on LDRs I'm kind of happy the writer goes to the university of Michigan lol
      Ahah maybe you could also meet

Comment

Haha possible but probably not plausible.
        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Articles like these are what I like to read! Keeps my head up.

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
            Articles like these are what I like to read! Keeps my head up.
            There's always a good reason to keep your head up, whether you see it or not. Good things are always there, unseen and seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
              There's always a good reason to keep your head up, whether you see it or not. Good things are always there, unseen and seen.
              This is very true... I'm sure there is always that something that can lift your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                This is very true... I'm sure there is always that something that can lift your heart.
                Yes, no matter how far you fear it has sunk.

Comment

Working...
                X