Doin my SOs birthday present today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doin my SOs birthday present today!

Today I will do my SOs birthday present (no really?? xD).
    His birthday is on September 13th and I will send it on the 6th (it should get there in time plus I wont be home from 7th till 12th so rather earlier than too late).

I got a picture frame today and I printed a picture of me I took not too long ago.
    I was thinkin of doin that earlier and once I send him the picture he was like "wow this is the most beautiful I ever saw of you I will get it framed!" And I was like "NO DONT DO IT!! I will hehe"

So yea I will put the picture into the frame (how clever of me haha) and I will write "I love you forever" on it with a heart
    And then I'll write a letter tell him how much I love him and all the cheesy stuff (yea Im like that haha)
    I will put the letter behind the picture so like its some sort of hidden message
    I know this might not be a super huge birthday present and its not like hundreds of gadges and lil something or somethin but it's personal and I want him to have me with him and like this he doesnt have to go on facebook and stare at my pics (what he usual does when Im gone and hes missin me ) And since he wanted to do it anyway I'm doin him a favour haha

I'm so excited for some reason haha
    I hope he'll like it

Oh and once I'm done I will post a picture on here

Oh that's so cute.. I've been trying to think of what to get my SO for his birthday for ages.. And it's not til NOVEMBER! I can never shop for guys and so to get a present for someone who means the world to me.. It has a to be a really good present.. I love your photo idea.. It's really sweet and personal.. =]
    Although this distance breaks my heart,
    And it's unbearable when we're apart,
    I know that it will all be fine,
    As my heart is yours,
    And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

Thats a great idea. I think that he will love it, he loves you so how could he not love a picture of you>

Comment

Perfect idea!! I can't wait to see a picture

Comment

Working...
        X