Cute Collections (:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute Collections (:

So every couple must have their own collection of something. I love collecting Me To You bears and
    I recently started collecting Toy Story things as well.
    My other half collects Disney things.

What do you and your other half collect?
    And when you tell people, do they find your collection weird, or nice?
    [CENTER]

I collect postcards and I have a collection of Scarlett O'Hara Barbies, all five kinds that were made. XD No one really reacts to mine since they're not that strange. I want to get a Star Wars book collection started too.

My SO doesn't really collect much, but he is a martial artist so he has a bunch of knives and belts and swords and stuff. >.>;;

Comment

I don't really collect anything but I love buying films and I've got around 200 films at the moment, I go through the sale shelfs in shops whenever there's films in there! And all of my films are original copies, not pirates, it's a thing I'm very strict about lol. I don't know anything that Andy collects... Except Ricky's podcasts

Comment

I like to collect money from around the world. I've had friends send me different pieces of currency from whenever they go on vacation... if anybody wants to send me some of their currency, let me know, I'll be more than willing to accept!

I don't think Chris collects anything... I think he'd like to start a motorbike collection though. He'll need a job before that can happen though.

Comment

I collect lapel pins from everywhere I go (and if I'm lucky, everywhere my friends go too). I don't think Rane collects anything, but I wish he did, would help me out with our gift issue! >.<

Comment

I suppose I collect football shirts in a round about way. I've never thrown away any I've ever bought, and I've got a fair few now!
            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
              I like to collect money from around the world. I've had friends send me different pieces of currency from whenever they go on vacation... if anybody wants to send me some of their currency, let me know, I'll be more than willing to accept!

I don't think Chris collects anything... I think he'd like to start a motorbike collection though. He'll need a job before that can happen though.
              Oh yeah, I forgot about this - another thing you and I have in common :P

I collect Euro coins from every EU country, I so far have almost every one except from Luxemburg and erm Belgium... and some other country I can't remember now... There's 7 coins in each country and there's 16 countries atm that use it as their currency so that's a fair bit of coins, lol!

Comment

I collect piratey things. Hehe!

Comment

My SO collects Video Games and Movies I guess haha. I collect Disney Belle dolls (from Beauty and the Beast)

Comment

Working...
                  X