first gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first gifts

we met at 27 july at our friends wedding and he had a birthday at 28 july so he invited me on his birthday so i was thinking what to buy it was only two days i met i was so worry but i already knew what he liked becouse i saw in past his pics on fb ( we knew each other with facebook but we did not writing its fun yeah? ) but we starting chatting every day after real meeting after our friends weding), so i bought chess(chess becouse he is a person who likes almost all games which need more thinking etc ) and wrote little birthday letter and also little georgian things to put on his fridge, i gave him and I know he liked ofcourse even we played with chess too and I win was really cool day and importand I was with him I miss him now, and at 29 July he left georgia and we started chatting etc. 9 august my birthday came, I was working and was at work and came my friend at my office we was talking and then came one guy and took me so so cool roses big and beatifull red and white it was awesome i was shoked my friend knew this becouse my Boy and she before planing this all for me for my birthday, yeah i was more shoked when i knew that this roses was from him! for girl its important, i also like so much flowers too, so he did big step for our relationship!

Flowers are so lovely! My SO sent flowers to me at work after our first date. We'd been talking for months before we met. My co workers turned green when they saw them. Such a sweet gesture.

Comment

yeah, was really cool present! I was so happy, we just talking about one month and he already did this for me from englad to make me happy, so now we will see.... yeah my workers was also shoked when they knew this etc ... I like your pic here you have!

Comment

Working...
      X