Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Study of Long Distance Relationships

LDR Lab- Send out

Hello! My name is Steve Du Bois and I am a Clinical Research Postdoctoral Fellow at Northwestern. I am conducting a research study on long distance marriages. I have created a 10-15 minute survey and would appreciate your participation. Each participant will be rewarded with an Amazon gift card. Michelle has kindly allowed me to post the survey link on this site. If you are interested, please follow this link:

https://weinberg.co1.qualtrics.com/S...6ethPUmTxyvLnv

Thank you.

Prove that she says it's okay

Comment

I've reported this user for his continual spamming of every subforum.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by lilspitfire View Post
        Prove that she says it's okay
        I did okay it. But I didn't expect the forum to inundated with the same post all over the place. I have removed them all except this one and let him know that posting the same thing all over the forum is not acceptable.
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

My mistake

Originally posted by Moon View Post
          I've reported this user for his continual spamming of every subforum.
          I am sorry about that. I though each of the sub forums where their own forums. That is why I posted in each sub forum. Wont happen again.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by LDR Lab View Post
            LDR Lab- Send out

Hello! My name is Steve Du Bois and I am a Clinical Research Postdoctoral Fellow at Northwestern. I am conducting a research study on long distance marriages. I have created a 10-15 minute survey and would appreciate your participation. Each participant will be rewarded with an Amazon gift card. Michelle has kindly allowed me to post the survey link on this site. If you are interested, please follow this link:

https://weinberg.co1.qualtrics.com/S...6ethPUmTxyvLnv

Thank you.
            The link doesn't work.

As we are not married, I don't qualify, but I was interested to see what the survey asks

Comment

Link doesn't work for me

Comment

I'm kind of sad the link doesn't work. I'm really interested in any study of LDR's!

Comment

If you are interested in taking the survey, the link on his blog post works. As another academic, I'd say only pursue the survey if you and your partner are actually married/fall under the requirements of the study. He's trying to do a scientific study so it'd be mean to skew his data just because of curiosity.
                  When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
                  no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Done, although it wasn't really as geared toward LD marriages as I was expecting. Did my best to answer all as accurately as possible
                    In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
                    In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
                    -- Maya Angelou

Comment

I would like to thank everyone participated in this survey. It is a big help.

Also, thank you for letting me know the link is not working. When I click on it, it does take me to the survey. But I will take a closer look at it to figure out exactly what the problem might be.

Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
                      X