What do you miss the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you miss the most?

Just wanted to know what you miss the most from your bf or what you did, just like what do you miss the most now that you're apart from each other?
    "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

I miss everything. Absolutely everything. But what I really loved doing with her... driving around in her car at nighttime. We always had the radio playing and I fed her pieces of Cadbury chocolate. I also always placed my right hand on her thigh.

Comment

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean... that's one of the things I also did lots with my bf
      But Cadbury choc, is your partner from Oz?
      "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

The most? His scent, his lips on mine and just being close.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

everything.
          giving her apple juice the moment she walked in the door.
          her eating my nose.
          kisses.
          everything.
          Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
          Starting Dating: 5.22.09
          Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
          Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
          Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

It probably was a stupid question to ask :S because obviously it's everything you miss in the other person, I miss everything with my boyfriend, every single thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzigirl View Post
              Yeah, I know exactly what you mean... that's one of the things I also did lots with my bf
              But Cadbury choc, is your partner from Oz?
              My SO is from New Zealand!

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
                My SO is from New Zealand!
                Cool! And you're from Germany as well? Then you're as far apart as my bf and me, he's from Australia
                How often do you guys see each other in one year? It's such a big distance

Comment

Cool! And you're from Germany as well? Then you're as far apart as my bf and me, he's from Australia
                  How often do you guys see each other in one year? It's such a big distance
                  Yes, I'm from Germany! We are over 11,500 miles apart. ... but I love her country so much, so...
                  We get to see each other one or two times a year. It's just way too expensive otherwise. How about you?

Comment

Yes, I'm from Germany! We are over 11,500 miles apart. ... but I love her country so much, so...
                    We get to see each other one or two times a year. It's just way too expensive otherwise. How about you?
                    Yeah, it's about the same for my love and me I love his city, too! Lived there for 2 years
                    Yeah, it's soo expensive, such a shame We havne't seen each other for 7 months, he's probably come to be with me in Germany in 4 months or so, hopefully

Are you going to move to nz some time, or is your So moving to Germany?

Comment

Yeah, it's about the same for my love and me I love his city, too! Lived there for 2 years
                      Yeah, it's soo expensive, such a shame We havne't seen each other for 7 months, he's probably come to be with me in Germany in 4 months or so, hopefully

Are you going to move to nz some time, or is your So moving to Germany?
                      It's been 6 months for me. But I will see her again at the end of November. For 6 whole weeks!
                      I would be the one moving. My SO doesn't speak German, so it would be useless getting her to move here. I also don't want to stay in Germany. New Zealand is much more relaxed and not as hectic. I love that so much. So yes, I will be the one moving to New Zealand!

Comment

I miss everything, but the most would be his arms around me and his lips on mine

Comment

Everything.. his arms around me, kissing him, feeling his body against mine, feeling/hearing his heart beat, the way he smells, being.. intimate with him, falling asleep in his arms/waking up next to him, being silly with him, him doing silly things to me, the way he looks deep into my eyes with his gorgeous brown eyes and I can feel his love for me, hearing him say he loves me and other lovely things he always says, going out and walking around with him holding hands/his arm around me and letting everyone see that the most handsome guy is all mine ♥

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh so many things..

Comment

It's been 6 months for me. But I will see her again at the end of November. For 6 whole weeks!
                            I would be the one moving. My SO doesn't speak German, so it would be useless getting her to move here. I also don't want to stay in Germany. New Zealand is much more relaxed and not as hectic. I love that so much. So yes, I will be the one moving to New Zealand!
                            Naww, 6 months is special Awesome! That's so soon
                            Yeah, I see. My bf doesn't speak German either, he knows a bit of the language but he'll learn it he learns fast. I knoww I personally love Australia, I just hate the fact that everything is so far away from the rest of the world, that majorily sucks! And when are you moving? How old are you, like are you still studying or so?

Comment

i miss falling asleep in his arms. Makes me so sad every night when i have to go to sleep on my own i miss how he whispers i love you in my ears when im half asleep
                              and i miss his smell so mich and i just miss a simple hug

Comment

Working...
                              X