In love but sad

Am in love but sad ,,,,
    I love him,, more than I do myself!!
    But he is always breaking my heart
    Im in easy Africa he is in the states,,,
    Ts now almost 2years
    Of love and dream sharing
    But for the last 7months
    Hez been pointing issues one after another,, breaking up with me now and then,, after sometime comes back and we continue
    But I keep getting hurt after every heartbreak,,
    He says I changed,, he claimes that am not true,,
    That he doesn't trust me,, I ask why he piled a list of assumptions he has convinced himself,,
    He says I have male friends I talk to in social media,,,
    I have friends , from school and modelling agencies I have been in, but am not intimate with them,, since I met him,,
    I changed how I address ppl,, at times I would chat with my cousin but he couldn't buy it,,
    He just does not trust me,, he wants me to do all he asks n demands of me!!
    I donno wat else to do
    He judges me from any comment ppl put in my social media ,,he just assumes alot n mistrusts me alot
    Breaks up with me alot,,, n makes up!!
    I'm confused and heartbroken
    Is it really gonna work??
    Advise from people who've been here

My dear, you're in a hole you can actually get out of. My strong advice is to get out of this and leave him ASAP. I've been in such situation and trust me, it hurts a whole lot because of (let me say this) idiots like that.
    I understand you may have feelings for him but that's just temporarily. He's just using you and driving you from one point to another, endlessly. Open your eyes, he's just playing around with you. If you really mean anything to him, he'll regret doing such things to you if you stop behaving like his "slave".

Comment

It sounds to me like he is too controlling, but the real question is why do you let him do that to you? Why do you want to be with a man that doesn't trust you, breaks your heart and doesn't want you to have friends and be happy? I think you need to look inside yourself. You deserve more and you need to find the strength to go and get it. Good luck!

Comment

Don't let yourself stay in such a vicious cycle. He's obviously not treating you with the trust and dignity you deserve. If you are that unhappy, ask yourself - Is there really any good, real reason to stay with him?

You deserve much better than this.

~
        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
        The hands of the many must join as one
        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

"I love him,, more than I do myself!!"

You should love yourself before you can love anyone else.

Comment

If there is love, but no trust, there is no future.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post
              "I love him,, more than I do myself!!"

You should love yourself before you can love anyone else.
              Agreed

Comment

Working...
              X