Long distance relationship ❤️ Help ❤️

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long distance relationship ❤️ Help ❤️

Hello fellow people, my names Hollie, I'm 16 and I'm from New Zealand. I've been in a long distance relationship for the past 7 months and these past 7 months have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm so happy they I came across this site today so I can relate to you people and that we all have somethjng in common which is LDR.
    Well any who, my boyfriend lives in Wellington, newzealand and I love In auckland newzealand. We live 12
    Hours bus away and only 1 hour flight. I know some of you people would have it harder than this but I find this hard enough. This boy who I'm in a relationship is the love of my life, I've never spoke out publicly how I feel and there are no words to really describe the way I feel for him. Right at this moment I'm finding things hard, I recently applied for a job, and I'm wondering how I would set time aside to see him. I see him once a month for 3 days and when the holidays come I see him for a week. It's just that I really want our relationship to work, I adore this boy, he's my world and I love him, he even came to my school ball ❤️❤️❤️ And he's the first of everything to me, my first kiss, first boyfriend, first everything and I'm glad he is. So I'm wondering out there to people who'd be keen to help me keep my relationship stronger cause I love this boy with all my heart ❤️ Not to mention we've been together since valentines which is when we first met xoxoxo

You seem to have things going well for you, with the job and the relationship and all How exactly do you need help? Your post doesn't make it clear.

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Some of the things that helped me through the waiting times:
      - Skype, Viber, Facebook with him. Talking face to face or sending pictures helps a lot
      - Crafting stuff for him. I have made him Open When letters, counting down books and calenders. There are tips and links in the gifts etc. section
      - Writing regular letters, giving them by hand or sending in the mail (last time we went 5 weeks without seeing each other, then I used mail)
      - Gifts, sent or given
      - Work out! this always makes me feel better. I do ashtanga yoga mostly.
      - talking things over with people in here. Those who have not been in a long distance relationship don't know how it is until they meet the person at least
      -making sure that you see each other's friends and family, form a network with each other
      - doing fun things together, to create good memories
      - try to keep spirits up by making jokes! I love our private little jokes, it makes everything lighter. Don't sweat the small stuff. Be generous towards each other.
      - with school as well as a part time job I am sure your days will be filled up. That can be a good thing. Just make sure to set aside a time of day (or week) where you upddate each other on things and connect.
      - if you want advice on somethings specific, there are lots of people here with experience who can answer you. Otherwise just browse in the forums, you can also use the search engine to search for previous threads about a subject.
      Best of luck on your relationship!
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
      X