Just one of those days bleh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one of those days bleh

just another day i wish would end soon so i can sleep it off and go on to the next day, i dont like it when were both extremely stressed we kinda argue a bit. She told me about a plan she had been working on all morning and all i said was "oh ok...." which upset her a bit, didnt mean to i just was confused at what she was trying to say, im stressed, not feeling good, and i didnt sleep so well last night she understood but we still got into a little bit of an argument not big but enough to bother me, we phone kissed and made up but lately especially the last couple of days the both of us have been stressed to the hilt with her parents, and the move, and me with my bill issues i know these things will get worked out but i hate it because when we have these days were not all that lovey dovey with each other too much since were both stressed and we dont have days like that often but when we do it scares and bothers me. Meh i hate these days.....i know a good nights sleep would do us both good!

Keep your head up. If it weren't for the bad times, we wouldn't fully appreciate the good times. *hugs*
    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

The little fights can make a relationship stronger. Get some sleep and everything will be good

Comment

ugh i hate those days, but the good thing about bad times is, they will always be followed by good ones
        just to something for urself u havent done in a long time , its gonna cheer u up

*big hugs*

Comment

I agree with Paula. =)
          This little girl's heart is California bound.

Comment

Oh hun, I know how you feel. Matt's been down the past week because he has all of these stresses on top of missing me like crazy. We're going nuts, too. I so feel you.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

there's always going to be bad days, sometimes you just wake up and the feeling of missing them somehow feels stronger compared to other days- the added stresses don't help.

and I've found usually there is a direct correlation between how much sleep you get and that bleh feeling. I would just take some time to chill out, relax a bit and get a good night's sleep, those little arguments won't be as bad in the morning!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Goodness I SOOO get this one. I hope you are able to get some sleep and things are back to normal...hang in there...we ALL go through this....
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

well did get some sleep and i do feel better, hopefully she got the same

Comment

Working...
                  X