Do I step in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lost confused View Post
    Thanks heaps for the advice, good to know others here agree with me.

I think Redheart you're right, I need to wait until she does something else (which she will) so I don't bring it up out of the blue and look like a crazy gf! Thanks for the compliment the strength required to take the high road drains me significantly.

Hollandia- that's terrible about what's happening to your sister in law. Is the problem sorted now? At least she hasn't sent my SO pictures like that......that I know of anyway.

Moon- yup, if I come across as crazy she gets exactly what she wants, so I'm not going to let that happen! So glad I found this place.

Silvermoonfairy3- maybe I should post. Although I'm worried if she said something else, I'd find it hard, but I could then tell my SO to look at her response and he'll have to address things with her....Yet again! The exchanges aren't long, if I had sat there, it might have been. Once I walked off he was about 5 mins then came back.

I don't want to have to make him choose, but if this continues I think I'll have to.
    No, she pinged me in half tears tonight. I want to smack the bitch but have to mind my place.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
      No, she pinged me in half tears tonight. I want to smack the bitch but have to mind my place.
      Oh gosh, that's dreadful, the poor thing!

Comment

Working...
      X