he told me his feeling has broken away :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he told me his feeling has broken away :(

buuuuh! what can I do?.. he told me he doesn't feel the same than when we were close together... I understand him... It's not the same, not the same strenght in what we feel.. but I think is just because we don't talk often (just by skype once or twice) I mean, for me, all the days that I don't talk with him is like my feeling goes down, but in the moment I see him by skype and I talk to him, my feeling blows up and I'm sooo happy, everything turns right side up for me... I'm sure for him is not the same.. he told me he is fed up with skype, that is not the same.. that he wants to have me with him... I'm sure he loves me, but he is giving up at this situation.. I try to cheer him up.. to tell him that everything is gonna be right, but it seems like he is not strong enought to handle this... he told me that he has changed... that he is not the same.. that since he left me he is not the same crazy, goffy and funny guy... he is desesperate... the next time I'll see him is on christmas, but at this rate I don't know if we will be together until december... I need support!!! buuuu

I told him that is all up to him.. that if he wants this to work he has to change his mood, and to be positive, I don't know what else to do, I always show him how much I care.. so... everything is on his hands...

LDRs take a lot of strength and some people can't handle the physical distance. If you think talking more would help, ask him if he can make more time in his day to do just that and you both can work on exactly what about the distance is bothering him and you as well. If you guys want it to work you have to be willing to talk out the problems and either solve them or work on a path towards doing just that. However, if he's truly giving up there's not much you can do but know he wasn't strong enough.

Comment

LDR's are hard..so hard...and it takes two willing partners to truly go the distance... My fellow friend above basically said what I was going to say....please keep writing on here...and let it out...we will help in any way we can...we have all been there in one way or another....this isn't my first LDR...
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

:/ im like that too and ldr is so very hard and giving up so very easy.
        Do you have an end date to the distance? It really helps thinking, oh i only have to wait two more years and we can be together and boyfriend keeps on twlling me to believe in that...otherwise i cant give u much advice, seeing as i struggle with it lots myself...

Comment

:/ im like that too and ldr is so very hard and giving up so very easy.
          Do you have an end date to the distance? It really helps thinking, oh i only have to wait two more years and we can be together and boyfriend keeps on twlling me to believe in that...otherwise i cant give u much advice, seeing as i struggle with it lots myself...

Comment

If you can, try to get into a habit of talking or texting at a certain time. Sometimes random contact is difficult when you don't know when you will speak to them next. It's very hard and not for everyone. Needs endless patience and pacing yourself when it seems too hard.

Comment

I agree with Eternity. If you can set up an appointed time to talk, even if it's just IM, that definitely helps. For the first stretch of our LDR, we had a serious time distance between us, and we arranged it so that I'd talk to him between the time I got home from class and he went to bed (I got home about 5pm, which was 11 PM for him). Now, I'm the one ahead, so he calls me on the way home from work, since I go to bed earlier than he does. You have to plan these things.

But at the same time, if you're feeling obligated to talk to someone, like he might be, then it's not worth it. As someone else said, the only way for LDR is for both people in it to be determined to make it work.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Take a deep breath and try to relax for a few moments. Don't say that the decision is all up to him! If you want this relationship to keep going, then you need to fight for it! Tell him how he makes you feel and how important he is to you. Try to make this work, don't just give up.

Comment

I'm not giving up.. is he! I don't know what to do...

Comment

Working...
                  X