Frustration justified?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lordpsymon View Post
    So like, "I feel like..." vs "you are"? It might be fatigue but I'm only half-getting where you're coming from there, so forgive me. Can you give a couple of examples?
    Yup that's it. I felt like or I'm feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
      Yup that's it. I felt like or I'm feeling.
      Okay so I was right the first time. Sweet. :P
      ---------------
      Closed the distance: 14th January 2015

Comment

When are you speaking to her next?

Comment

Probably tomorrow morning when I wake up.
          ---------------

Comment

Good luck (I'll have my fingers crossed for you)!

Comment

Thank you! Hopefully we can reach an understanding that makes us both happy. That's all I really want in the end.
              ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by lilspitfire View Post
                I think he should pause it while we're on the phone. We're only on the phone 30 minutes. It's a DVD so he can just start it up again. Plus he's seen it 3 times already so it's not like he doesn't know what's happening or will happen. Of course it's worse when it's our days off, but he has his time prior and it just seems to continue into our time. And then I have to keep repeating what I say or just forget trying to talk.
                For 30 minutes a day I would agree with you. This is why the quantity of time really matters. My SO would skype me for at least two hours a day on work days and more like 6-8 on days off.

@OP, How much time do you two spend together on average?
                "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

@OP, How much time do you two spend together on average?
                  It really depends. She has a rather irregular work schedule, so basically whenever we can. Perhaps about 3 Skype dates a week with a daily phone call? It can be difficult to arrange with a 16 hour time difference.
                  ---------------

Comment

Did you end up chatting to her about it?

Comment

It really depends. She has a rather irregular work schedule, so basically whenever we can. Perhaps about 3 Skype dates a week with a daily phone call? It can be difficult to arrange with a 16 hour time difference.
                      Dos she have only small amounts of free time? It really depends on that balance.
                      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
                        Did you end up chatting to her about it?
                        No. Instead I got accused of flirting with someone else after she had a bit to drink on Skype. I'm not even sure what to feel right now.

Dos she have only small amounts of free time? It really depends on that balance.
                        It varies. She sometimes has heaps of time, other time she doesn't.
                        ---------------

Comment

Oh gee I'm really sorry to hear that! How did she take that?

Comment

She apologized and says she forgives me. She told me that she just gets very jealous sometimes and that a conversation I had on a thread on Facebook seemed flirty.
                            I really don't want to mess this up. :\
                            ---------------

Comment

She apologized and says she forgives me. She told me that she just gets very jealous sometimes and that a conversation I had on a thread on Facebook seemed flirty.
                              I really don't want to mess this up. :\
                              She should have asked you about it instead of accusing.

Comment

She said it was around four weeks ago and couldn't remember what the thread was about, so I couldn't have even explained the context.
                                It's hard to say if she misunderstood or if I was careless, but either way, I care about her too much to let this ruin anything.
                                Last edited by lordpsymon; September 26, 2014, 06:55 PM.
                                ---------------

Comment

Working...
                                X