It's Over- In Shock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Over- In Shock.

Well that title and pretty much says it all. I know I haven't been posting much on here. Basically my SO dumped me tonight. After investing three years into a relationship. He cursed me out, out of the blue, said he was tired of my bullish*t, when I was just trying to talk to him and didn't give me a reason . He had been disrespecting me for some time, not taking my feelings into consideration, etc. Basically only caring about himself and not thinking twice about me. I have no idea how to move on. I'm in shock. I may or may not stick around here, there's a great group of people here who give great advice. Thank you all for the advice you've given me on this forum

I am sorry to hear that. Reasons are not always that easy to find or give. Take care of yourself, eat drink, see friends, make your life easy for a while. Best of luck
    Last edited by differentcountries; September 25, 2014, 03:01 AM.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Oh you poor thing! I'm so sorry! Three years, such a long time. In saying that, you don't deserve to be disrespected as you've said he's been doing.

Comment

I'm so sorry to read.

Comment

I'm sorry
          We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

I'm sorry. Take care

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Comment

I'm so sorry.
                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear this, please be kind to yourself and take the time you need to heal.
                    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

So sorry to hear this! Take care of yourself. *hugs*

Comment

Thank you, everyone. This is new for me..I guess I've never had my heart broken. I didn't know it would hurt as much as it does. And i'm not sure how to put a three year relationship behind me. Thank you all for the kind words<3 You are all an amazing group of people.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this. Please be kind to yourself and just focus on taking one day at a time. *hugs*

Comment

Sorry to hear this. I hope you're looking after yourself.

Comment

i'm sorry, just take your time and take care of yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X