No announcement yet.

It's Over- In Shock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry to hear this,you take care of yourself.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, but you know what? If that's how he's going to be, eff him! You're much better off. You're a sweet, kind, caring person. He was just a jerk.

Comment

I'm so sorry. Please take this time to take care of yourself; it'll get easier with time.
        Sending support your way <3

Comment

Take it one day at a time.

Comment

I'm sorry you are dealing with this ((hugs))
            Met Online : July 2013
            Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
            2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
            3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
            Proposal : December 2014
            Closed distance : February 2015
            Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this, Rachel
              The way he treated you was unacceptable, though. You deserve so much better!
              Take care of yourself

Comment

Thank you all again. He has emailed me since the breakup and has somehow found a way to put the blame all on me. The entire email was basically him telling me that all of this was my fault, etc, etc. It's really been an eye-opening experience. I'm crushed but extremely angry at the same time. I thought I knew who he was.

Comment

That's all sorts of devastating and inappropriate, oh my god. I'm SO sorry he's acting like this.
                  I feel like your best bet now would be to just block him. You didn't do anything to deserve any of the nonsense he's putting you through. If he wants to be insufferable, fine, but he has no right dragging you down with him.

Comment

im sorry youre gonna be ok, take care of yourself

Comment

-hugs- Wishing for the best for you~

Met online: 04.19.14
                      Became a couple: 04.23.14
                      First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
                      Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
                      Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
                      Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
                      CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                        That's all sorts of devastating and inappropriate, oh my god. I'm SO sorry he's acting like this.
                        I feel like your best bet now would be to just block him. You didn't do anything to deserve any of the nonsense he's putting you through. If he wants to be insufferable, fine, but he has no right dragging you down with him.
                        Completely agree, especially after that email he sent you. He's really showing his true colors and it's seriously best that it ended now before he abused you more.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that :/ You need to block this person out of your life, as hard as it might sound. His behaviour is unacceptable and he is a jerk. Good luck.
                          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by RachelAnne View Post
                            Thank you all again. He has emailed me since the breakup and has somehow found a way to put the blame all on me. The entire email was basically him telling me that all of this was my fault, etc, etc. It's really been an eye-opening experience. I'm crushed but extremely angry at the same time. I thought I knew who he was.
                            That sounds harsh and not useful for much other than putting him behind you.
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

:OOO RACHEL!
                              I'm so sorry to hear about this, I hope you're taking really good care of yourself!
                              You need a night out on the town - maybe a couple drinks down Bourbon Street!! Wish I was in NOLA, I'd deff take you out! <3
                              What he's doing is definitely inappropriate and just plain rude, especially with no explanation. If he continues to e-mail you, don't even read them! You have every right to be angry but please don't blame yourself. A relationship is a two way thing, he has to make it work from his end too so it's definitely not your fault!!
                              [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                              became official: 28.03.11
                              first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                              second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                              our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                              third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                              fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                              surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                              viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                              jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                              my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Hope you're doing ok!

Comment

Working...
                                X