Is this your first LDR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
    Can I come with you, but can I bring the internet? I have an addiction.
    I'll join you guys, if it's ok?
    "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
      Can I come with you, but can I bring the internet? I have an addiction.
      Yes, on second thoughts please bring the internet .. I was too hasty on that xD

Comment

Originally posted by Čternity View Post
        No worries
        "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

I have at the age of 15. He is from Australia and well I think it was more of a crush. He was never really talkative or forward more of a weird kind of dude haha
          We dated for 9 months but from my diary I had back then I can tell that it started ending after 2 months already.
          We barely talked and it got less and less, he was never online, never available, we never camed (he didnt have a cam but still couldve gotten one), and talked on the phone only once.
          My parents actually made me break up with him cause they said if I continue I would end up with a serious depression. (thats probably why they dont like my current LDR cause they think it'll end up the same)
          And lets say thanks to a guy out of my town showin intrest in me it was easier to end it >_> And yes I know it might have sucked from me but he didnt seem to care much so yea...
          But we're good friends now, we still talk and he has changed quite a lot We're like best friends.
          I did as well decided to never date someone farther away, especially from another continent lol but yea >_> It hit me!

Comment

It's my first ever relationship, as well as my first long distance.
            [CENTER]

Comment

This is my first LDR; I never expected to be in one, ever, but plans change and you gotta work with what life throws at you.

Comment

Originally posted by annamorgan View Post
                This is my first LDR; I never expected to be in one, ever, but plans change and you gotta work with what life throws at you.
                It was the same with me as well..

Comment

This is my first LDR, and my first serious relationship, for that matter. I've never been the kind of person who looked for love, or was even interested in a relationship, but I found my soulmate and we just happen to live in different countries (for now)

Comment

This is my first LDR and it will be my last =)

Comment

Originally posted by Čternity View Post
                      Agreed - I too would like in on this island with internet.

Then we can have secret girl ritual pillow fights and internet pool all day.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
                        Agreed - I too would like in on this island with internet.

Then we can have secret girl ritual pillow fights and internet pool all day.
                        Sounds awesome and fun

Comment

This is my first LDR and first long term serious relationship. Just the thing is... i will only get into a relationship if it is long term and serious, so there can and ever be one and only one.
                          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

I've been in a few silly relationships that were LDR, I say silly because they didn't last very long at all. But one of my ex boyfriends lived about an hour away from me. But my current relationship is way more serious then any relationship I've ever been in.

Comment

Yes, we were CD first though.
                              Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
                              Starting Dating: 5.22.09
                              Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
                              Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
                              Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Originally posted by archangel View Post
                                This is my first LDR and first long term serious relationship. Just the thing is... i will only get into a relationship if it is long term and serious, so there can and ever be one and only one.
                                I have never entered a relationship without giving it my all. Sometimes life has other plans...and things happen. I am thankful for the relationships I have had...they have made me a stronger...better person and I don't think any less of myself for it.
                                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X