No announcement yet.

Is this your first LDR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my first LDR, and hopefully my last.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
    - A. A. Milne

Comment

First LDR for me too! Can be hard, but very happy!

Comment

This is my first LDR and hopefully this will be my last (if you catch my drift) :]

Comment

Yep, my first.

Never really ever thought I'd be in one, but here I am and have never been happier

Comment

This is my first super long distance relationship. We used to live in the same state, but we were still far from each other.. thankfully we were both able to drive to and fro back then.
            I promised myself that the only person I'd be in an LDR with was Ryan.
            Maybe I'm meant for the sea. We pass it by so passively & all that's said is what we know;; We'll watch it come;; We'll watch it go..

Comment

Yep, my first LDR and my second serious relationship!

Comment

this is my first LDR...but on top of that, my last LDR, and my last relationship
                My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

Originally posted by mynameiseric View Post
                  this is my first LDR...but on top of that, my last LDR, and my last relationship
                  Very nice thing to say!
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

This is my first LDR and first serious relationship.

Comment

thank you...I know i've found the girl im spending the rest of my life with
                      My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

i just realized that i was in a LDR 13 years ago : P back then i didnt know it was classified as such i was 13 at the time, and he was 24. we used to talk once a week through an old VOIP called speak freely, and send letters... we never got to meet... wow, that was such a long time ago...

but what im living now.. i dont think i ever imagined being able to hold up like that.... it is so so so so so hard to be away from my SO... he is the man i will be growing old with and starting a family with... i just can't imagine my life without him, and its so hard to have him out of reach.... especially when we've been together for so long...
                        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Yep, my first LDR and my last serious relationship, I wouldn't go through this again for anyone else but Andy. He's my soulmate and I know we'll be together forever ♥

Comment

I am in my second LDR and my second relationship. Yup, I've only had relationships from a distance. My first LDR was easy but the one I'm currently in is challenging. It is because my first SO spoiled me rotten and my current SO doesn't. I also think it's because I'm head over heels in love with my current SO. ><

Comment

Working...
                            X