who should say sorry for breaking up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who should say sorry for breaking up?

the ones who read this article ,pls make some noise here!.tell me what do u think ?im confused!

I'm a university student and like shopping online much ,especially clothes.it's not becos i can't afford buying branded stuff .I just prefer online shopping .

But I have a boyfriend doing exactly the other way.He likes branded stuff.and he always tells me not to buy those cheap clothes online.we argue on it sometimes. The reason I got from him is that if his friends know me buying those "trash" clothes, they would look down on him.well!crap!I think it's funny,but i like him anyway.It's okay ,i can buy a bit less.

he knows I can't change my online shopping habbit.And finally we agree that I only buy stuff on the website of my best chinese friends gave me .it's really a cool one!

And here is an example: when My favourite site, [website removed] is doing sales promotion for 3 years' anniversary, I call my best friend telling her to shop with me!But does that mean a waste of money while he is actually buying branded stuff without any hesitation!??

one day,gues what!!!he told me to break up.Asking why? with tears,the anwser is which you already know!

i think there is a long distance between us.

who should say sorry? Me

I'm confused :S
    Did he break up with you because of the clothes?!
    "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

I'm gonna be blunt: his sorry ass needs to eat those brands for letting money and cotton come between you. That is the most superficial excuse I have ever heard in my life come from a man besides a woman's body. Brand name clothes are a waste of money because it's the same as wholesale stuff only with a logo or name attached. (believe me I buy online and on the cheap, too, my SO agrees you can "look fly with stuff from Walmart as much as you can from a brand name store" ) If he was harassing you over what you wear and who it's by then he wasn't a boyfriend, he was a jerk with a label attached to the vienna sausage called his brain.

You're not the one who needs to apologize as you enjoy shopping where you do and wearing what you do and that should not matter in a relationship. He obviously could not see past that and therefore does not deserve you. Turn around and say, "no, I'm breaking up with you because you're more in love with the tags on your clothes than you could ever be with a person." He deserves to eat his words.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
        I'm gonna be blunt: his sorry ass needs to eat those brands for letting money and cotton come between you. That is the most superficial excuse I have ever heard in my life come from a man besides a woman's body. Brand name clothes are a waste of money because it's the same as wholesale stuff only with a logo or name attached. (believe me I buy online and on the cheap, too, my SO agrees you can "look fly with stuff from Walmart as much as you can from a brand name store" ) If he was harassing you over what you wear and who it's by then he wasn't a boyfriend, he was a jerk with a label attached to the vienna sausage called his brain.

You're not the one who needs to apologize as you enjoy shopping where you do and wearing what you do and that should not matter in a relationship. He obviously could not see past that and therefore does not deserve you. Turn around and say, "no, I'm breaking up with you because you're more in love with the tags on your clothes than you could ever be with a person." He deserves to eat his words.
        I totally agree with you. If he broke up with you over clothes, like the he can't handle where and what you shop, sry, but that is super pathetic and superficial as well. That's not something you judge somebody for in a relationship.
        "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

I'm with the previous posters. If he broke up with you over something stupid like where you shop, he's not worth trying to get back. What a stupid reason.

Don't apologize. Drop his sorry self.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Sry, that you got hurt I was in some similar situation a while back. Hope you'll be ok
            You deserve someone way better, someone who loves you for exactly who you are!

Comment

This was really confusing and hard to read. Is there any way you could go back, add a little more explanation?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I agree with LadyMarchHare. And DON'T apologize, you've done nothing wrong sweetheart.

Comment

I am some what confused, but if I am understanding correctly he is a jerk. He shouldn't be judging you on the clothes you buy. Clothes are clothes, there's no difference between top of the line clothes are bargain clothes. They all do the same thing: cover our body. If he broke up with you because of that then he is stereotypical and not worth your time. Don't apologize. You should find someone who appreciates you for who you are, and not what you buy. Best of luck.

Comment

I'm sorry if I'm wrong about this but I fear there's a chance this is a spam post for [...]. Please forgive me if I'm mistaken... it just has the hallmarks of a spam forum post. New poster, first post, refers people to a specific website...

Comment

Originally posted by 4kman View Post
                      I'm sorry if I'm wrong about this but I fear there's a chance this is a spam post for [...]. Please forgive me if I'm mistaken... it just has the hallmarks of a spam forum post. New poster, first post, refers people to a specific website...
                      That could be plausible. We'll just have to wait and see if the OP returns and posts a response.
                      Benefit of the doubt, right? =)

Comment

I agree 4kman, especially because it mentions a sales promotion. I just removed the link.
                        Read my LDR story!
                        Facebook
                        Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post

Well put.
                          Met: 2.20.10
                          Started Dating: 4.22.10
                          Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
                          First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
                          Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
                          Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                            I agree 4kman, especially because it mentions a sales promotion. I just removed the link.
                            Thank you, I appreciate that.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by 4kman View Post
                              I thought so too, but I didn't want to say anything in case it was actually a real post.

Comment

Working...
                              X