Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of long distance relationship(teenager)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of long distance relationship(teenager)

Hey, so im rahayu and im 15, i know my age is quite young for long distance relationship and my boyfriend is just turned 20 last 2months and im from indonesia and he's from algeria , he's still in university and he doesnt work yet, and i love him so much, we always talk everyday but sometimes not because of school stuff so yeah .. Well, i really wanna meet him when i turn 18 , i think its a good age for healthy couple , now , i just wanna focus on my study than him but it doesnt mean that i dont love him , i love him so much and i cant describe my feelings on here and i really want him to send me packages so badly but he never send me . Does it mean he doesnt love me seriously or what? Is it that expensive ? What do you think? And thanks for reading thiss

International packages cost quite a bit. If you want something inexpensive in the mail, maybe he can send you a letter or card?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

If I were you, I'd wait to turn 18 to even be in a relationship with the guy. You're 15, he is 20. If you have done anything that is considered sexual (sexting, sending suggestive pics - which I'm asking you please don't do that), that's considered grooming a minor online. He needs to wait for you to be the legal age before even considering you his girlfriend. Please stick to being friends until you're the appropriate age, you're practically a child still.

Comment

Your 15 and he is 20. That is a hefty age difference for those ages. Don't meet him until you are 18, and be careful about breaking any laws by doing anything too adult on the internet. Do your parents know about him? Is he using a webcam? Is he okay for skypeing with your parents? He is an adult and you are still a child, this is not an insult, it is a fact. I speak as a mother, please be careful. Don't send any cash or give out your address either, let your parents make those decisions until you are old enough. If it is meant to be, when you are an adult, you two will meet and take it from there.
        Last edited by Hollandia; September 26, 2014, 04:35 AM.
        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Guys, I think we're looking at this from too much of a "western world" perspective, relationship age gaps, and adulthood are seen differently in eastern societies I'm not saying I think it's perfectly OK, just that they live in a culture quite different than ours. You can tell how young the OP is by her thinking that getting presents in the mail constitutes love

That said, and maybe I'll catch some flack for this, I don't think 15 (or 14 as your profile says) year olds should be in long distance relationships. You have years until you can even begin thinking of meeting, and you waste your youth behind a computer screen. To me, that's not worth it. Go have fun and do teenager things, once this time passes, you'll never get it again. Worry about things like school, clothes, makeup and local boys, you'll be a lot happier that way. Be just friends with this guy for now, maybe later on it can turn into more when you'll have some chance to actually pursue it.
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

16 is legal in Indonesia and several "western "countries as well.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
            X