What to do? I am lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do? I am lost

Hey. To cut the long story short. My SO is not responding to any of my IM's and mails for last 6 days. I was so happy due to fact that we could chat that I didnt ask her for phone number (yes, I did this so bad). Now I am worrying that she is hurt or something. Everyone around me thinks she was a scam or imaginatory girlfriend, and she'll never write back. The true problem is that she claimed to have bad internet connection, which might be true as she often randomly disconnected for couple of hours (max 2 days). Now It lasts 6 days, and I really don't know what to think of situation. Do you think I should wait a couple of days (so she can get paid and pay internet) or what can i do to feel a little bit better.

P.S. Time spent with friends or family just makes me love her even more, and makes me more and more sad because I can't chat with her, so It's bad solution

Looks like you've got no choice but to wait, if you've got no other way of contact.

Comment

Well yes, but do you know how to make this period of waiting less painful?

Comment

Keep yourself busy and distracted. Go out and see friends, keep busy with your hobbies or with any sort of house work. Anything to keep the mind occupied is good.
        Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
        First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Thanks very much for replying so fast and for any advice given. I hope this situation won't cause any future problems in our relationship, but we'll have to talk about it for sure.

Comment

When you do talk swap numbers. im sure she'll get back in touch soon. As bluecat said keep yourself busy.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat View Post
              Keep yourself busy and distracted. Go out and see friends, keep busy with your hobbies or with any sort of house work. Anything to keep the mind occupied is good.
              I agree,do something to keep your mind distracted,until you can talk to her.

Comment

Thanks really It will work for 100% and my mood is even better finding it's not a scam. (My mother pushed me to track down her IP) Feeling wierd spying on her but at least that option flew away from my mind at all

I have decided to do something good for us both and go to newly opened gym in my hood. It will help to keep me busy and look more attractive to her

Comment

Working...
                X