Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help :( please

Hey girls!

I really need help My bf hasn't texted me since friday, well he has replied to a text I sent him on sunday about something that happened in my family.. but since sunday he hasn't texted me and it's wednesday now. Usually he texts me after a couple of days but now he hasn't, and I was sick the last two days and posted a status about it on fb and he hasn't even replied or texted me about that, he usually does that because he cares a lot about me and all. Just have a feeling that he doesn't care about me anymore, but I don't want to tell him because we had that talk once upon a time, like it's not like he doesn't love me anymore or so, he does love me a lot. I just don't understand that because I feel like he doesn't care I'm so disappointed and so sad
    Like usually I'd be the one to text him when we talk on a day or so but now I didn't because I wanted him to text me so that he gets worried some time when I don't text him for a couple of days but he hasn't texted me yet and that's making me so sad I don't know what to do:'( Any advide?
    "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

First off Breathe. I know this feeling...oh goodness I read and overanalyze waaaayyy too much. I always think I know what is going on and usually I assume the worst.

Maybe he is just really busy..and sometimes guys just forget..just be sure that you talk to him the next time you talk and tell him you were worried...and maybe just open the lines of communication.
    I am sure things will be fine...just hold tight...
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

That's the trouble with the distance, too much time available to think about things way too much! I agree, be calm and breathe. LDRs seem to need endless patience. Try to keep busy for the time being.

Comment

Thx girls
        I know that he might be busy but I always think one message a day or so or checkin in to see if I'm ok is not too much to ask for, that's what I think. I'm not worried about him because I fully trust him, I just don't understand why he does it when we talked about this before, you know.
        "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

I read your blog and it seems like he has a lot to think about, with deciding about moving to Germany. Maybe he's just taking time out to think about it - and forgot to tell you? The thing with LDRs is that you can't know what's happening in his life all the time so if he can't text you for a while your imagination supplies reasons when you know really all you can do is wait and see what he says when he is able to text again. There are a million reasons why he might not be able to text you right now.
          Being patient is the hardest thing - good luck.

Comment

The "I'm going to wait until HE calls" thing has never worked for me. Ever. If we've had a fight or even if I just get tired of always being the one calling, it's never entered his head that I'm not calling or not texting on purpose. If you're generally the one that texts first, and you haven't, he may be thinking the same thing you are- that you're mad/upset/don't care about him. So I'd suggest the first thing to do is find a moment when you're cool and collected, then try and get ahold of him. Even if it means doing it first, the longer you don't talk the more awkward it's going to be and the more you're going to be upset about it. Like Karringtyn said, he could just be busy with school or work or something. And he may not have known you were sick- Fbook has so much stuff in people's news feeds now, he could have easily missed it.

My advice is to get in touch with him, and when the two of you can talk, talk about it. If you need to set up a system where you have certain days/times you text, or he'll text you when he gets off work, something like that, do it. The most important thing in an LDR is open communication.
            "All you need is love, love, love. Love is all you need."

Comment

Originally posted by LDR_Girl View Post
              I read your blog and it seems like he has a lot to think about, with deciding about moving to Germany. Maybe he's just taking time out to think about it - and forgot to tell you? The thing with LDRs is that you can't know what's happening in his life all the time so if he can't text you for a while your imagination supplies reasons when you know really all you can do is wait and see what he says when he is able to text again. There are a million reasons why he might not be able to text you right now.
              Being patient is the hardest thing - good luck.
              Yeah, I know. But he could just text me and tell me that he needs time to think or so, coz a couple of weeks he was thinking about stuff with his family but didn't tell me and I got worried sick why he didn't tell me, like I just think it's so unfair to keep me in suspense when we talked about this and he knows that it kills me. Like there's no issue with trust here, just don't understand why he's not texting me to see how I am or so..
              I am really patient, but it's almost been a week..

Comment

If I'm honest, I think he's being unfair not to text, and I would be upset and hurt if my SO missed a day of contact with me, never mind almost a week. Waiting for him to text would be too hard for me, I'd be texting him and asking what gives. Perhaps he needs a reminder that this behaviour makes you unhappy?

Comment

Originally posted by hellojamie View Post
                  The "I'm going to wait until HE calls" thing has never worked for me. Ever. If we've had a fight or even if I just get tired of always being the one calling, it's never entered his head that I'm not calling or not texting on purpose. If you're generally the one that texts first, and you haven't, he may be thinking the same thing you are- that you're mad/upset/don't care about him. So I'd suggest the first thing to do is find a moment when you're cool and collected, then try and get ahold of him. Even if it means doing it first, the longer you don't talk the more awkward it's going to be and the more you're going to be upset about it. Like Karringtyn said, he could just be busy with school or work or something. And he may not have known you were sick- Fbook has so much stuff in people's news feeds now, he could have easily missed it.

My advice is to get in touch with him, and when the two of you can talk, talk about it. If you need to set up a system where you have certain days/times you text, or he'll text you when he gets off work, something like that, do it. The most important thing in an LDR is open communication.
                  Yeah, thx It's not about the who text who first about when we talk. It's about that he texts me sometimes just to see how I am and that he misses me, or that he just texts me to wish me a good morning or so, you know. And on monday I texted him to talk and he didn't reply. Like I get if he's busy and we don't necesssarily need to talk every day but he could just tell me that he's busy? I don't know maybe I'm totally crazy about this or so:S I just hate that I always text him first, like not alwasy but far out he should just do some time also, it's annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by LDR_Girl View Post
                    If I'm honest, I think he's being unfair not to text, and I would be upset and hurt if my SO missed a day of contact with me, never mind almost a week. Waiting for him to text would be too hard for me, I'd be texting him and asking what gives. Perhaps he needs a reminder that this behaviour makes you unhappy?
                    Yeah, this is exactly how I feel. Like it's so unfair to keep your partner in suspense and when he even knows that that kills me because we have talked about this before, it's just not nice to text, it's unfair and yes it does upset me, and he knows it does coz we talked about this before. Just don't want to be annoying wen I tell him that again.

Comment

So, do you think I should text him today about it and ask him if we can talk or keep waiting till he texts me?

Comment

I texted him if we could talk but he still hasn't replied back and now I'm getting really worried:S

Comment

Can you contact him another way than text? I know it's expensive but can you voice call him really quickly or something? Otherwise how will you ever get anywhere? Do you know any of his family or friends you could contact? Assuming he's just not bothering to reply, I think you really have to let him know this behaviour is unacceptable.

Comment

To be honest, this situation is driving me insanely nuts and I'm getting extremely nervous..

Comment

I know I might sound completely insane about this, but it's worrying and annoying me so much to a point that I can't sleep at night, and wake up early because of it, it's like he doesn't give a shit and that is pissing me off.

Comment

Working...
                              X