saying I love you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saying I love you

How many times do you say I love you to your so?My so and me say I love you every night,before we go to bed.How important is it for you to say I love you to your so?For me it's very important.

I've said it 435686 times, good thing I've been keeping track for questions like this

Comment

Am I the only one who now can't get the song More Than Words by Extreme out if her head?
      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Online, we say it every night but I think it's mostly habit now. In person, we really only ever say it if we're making up for something.. I don't mind at all and far prefer actually showing affection when I can. Just feels more natural to me.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
          Am I the only one who now can't get the song More Than Words by Extreme out if her head?
          That's a great song.

Comment

Every night before bed, in person and online

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
            Married: 1/24/2015
            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

All the freakin' time! lol

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

We say it, but not neccesarily every day. We say I miss you every day we are apart, though. I am a little shy with these things, I will never say I love you first, I want him to initiate us saying it.
                Last edited by differentcountries; September 30, 2014, 01:11 AM.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

We say it all the time! I love when he looks at me and smiles and his eyes light up and he just randomly tells me he loves me. But even if we are both incredibly busy in our separate lives, we usually at least message each other at some point during the day with a random "I love you"

Comment

Originally posted by Mims27 View Post
                    All the freakin' time! lol
                    Yeah i do too

Comment

In my past relationships, it was all the time. I'm one of those people that feels that it should be said often, because you never know when it could be the last time.

But with D, he saves it for special occasions. Whether our visits are overnight or 4 days long, he only says it once per trip. And sometimes I say it first. I guess it does feel so much more special (and gives me tingles!) when it's only once in a while, but it's still hard on the anxious part of me that wants to hear it more to solidify that it's real.
                      Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale!

Comment

SO and I used to say it quite often to each other, in the honeymoon phase, which lasted a pretty long time actually (close to a year). When we're in person we'll still say it randomly to each other, but LD usually it's when we are saying goodbye/goodnight to each other on the phone/skype. It's important to me, but not the number one thing for me.
                        started dating: 12/08/12
                        "i love you": 04/12/13
                        el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
                        montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
                        el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
                        montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
                        el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
                        el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
                        el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
                        san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
                        san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

Every day, multiple times via text messages and on the phone. We just had a rough few days and when I realized we hadn't said it in a few days, it really upset me and made me realize how much it means to me to hear it from him and how important it is that I tell him. No matter what we are upset about......I may not like him very much sometimes but I always love him.

(LOL - I just got a text "Honey"....and I replied "Yes".....his text back "Love you")
                          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

All the time without fail. It is important that we know how much the other loves and cares.

Comment

All the time lol

Comment

Working...
                              X