Was my bf starting to panic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was my bf starting to panic?

It's like my so starts to panic,if I'm not on face book to talk to him,as soon as he gets off work,yesterday I went to my dad's house to see my step-brother,cause he's going to be staying there for a few days with my dad and step-mom,I told him I was there,as soon as he got off work he messages me on face book,I haven't talked to you,I have been off work since 2:45,when I speceficlly told him that I was at my dad's house,do you think that he was starting to panic or something?

It might be that he is. But if you told him you were with your family that should tell him you are genuinly busy. Perhaps you can explain him how your family means a lot to you and you don't see your brother often, and tell him when you are likely to be able to talk to him next.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Maybe you could text him or message on fb and say " seeing dad, talk to you soon". It might remind him in case he forgot but also lets him know that you will talk to him soon so he won't worry.

Comment

Does he do this often? Like Redheart said, maybe remind him? It's possible he could have forgotten, unless you had just told him...

I have an anxiety disorder and if I don't hear from my SO for a while, and he hasn't told me he is busy, I tend to get worried. It's possible your SO was experiencing this. If he cannot control his anxiety, he could have been panicking. If it happens often and it bothers you, it's something you need to talk to him about.
        started dating: 12/08/12
        "i love you": 04/12/13
        el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
        montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
        el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
        montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
        el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
        el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
        el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
        san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
        san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

Originally posted by alittlemind View Post
          Does he do this often? Like Redheart said, maybe remind him? It's possible he could have forgotten, unless you had just told him...

I have an anxiety disorder and if I don't hear from my SO for a while, and he hasn't told me he is busy, I tend to get worried. It's possible your SO was experiencing this. If he cannot control his anxiety, he could have been panicking. If it happens often and it bothers you, it's something you need to talk to him about.
          I agree 100% with this. I also have anxiety and tend to do the same thing.

Also he may have been worried about you. If you two normally talk when he gets off but you don't for a good while one day, he may worry if you are ok. My SO has worried about my safety many times because he is not there to know. He just knows we normally talk at certain times or I reply really fast and all of a sudden Im not talking to him.

Comment

Working...
          X