Tomorrow is a big day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow is a big day

First off...I turn the big 50! Omg.... I am officially old. Secondly. My SO has an interview for the position here in Atlanta! I am so nervous for him! Say a quick prayer, or send good thought for a positive outcome. It's been a ling year...!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Good luck. Happy Bday

I kinda think if you aren't looking for advice this should have been made either a blog or put in Whats on your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
      First off...I turn the big 50! Omg.... I am officially old. Secondly. My SO has an interview for the position here in Atlanta! I am so nervous for him! Say a quick prayer, or send good thought for a positive outcome. It's been a ling year...!
      I'll have my fingers crossed for the interview! As for your birthday, have a blast and enjoy it

Comment

Happy birthday !
        and Good luck for your both

warm regards from us!
        -Ana & B-

Comment

Happy birthday to you! Quite a milestone

All the best to your son
          Met Online : July 2013
          Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
          2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
          3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
          Proposal : December 2014
          Closed distance : February 2015
          Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Congratulations! And best of luck...
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I asked Michelle about this before. Posters are not to be telling other members things should be in a blog or how to post. There no rules for what is allowed in a forum and it totally all our right to make a thread in any style we want. If you want clarification I will dig up the screenshot for you or you can PM Michelle. This is a huge pet peeve for me.
              Last edited by Hollandia; September 30, 2014, 04:13 AM.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
                Have a great day TM!
                "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Happy Birthday and best of luck on his interview!!
                  To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Thank you, all! I will update on the interview when I know something! Hopefully we can get him here SOON! On a side note, he's meeting my dad on Saturday! I hope my dad likes him.....but I'm pretty sure he will!
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday!! I'm sending prayers

Comment

Originally posted by VeraRyan View Post
                        Happy birthday!! I'm sending prayers
                        Thank you!
                        sigpic

Comment

omg Good luck! that is sooo exciting! i'm excited for you and will be keeping you both in my prayers! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! you only get more fabulous after 50!

Comment

Happy birthday and good luck!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday and good luck with the interview!
                              I remember how desperate and disappointed you were at the beginning of the year, so I am very happy for you and hope things go well.

Comment

Working...
                              X