This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this wrong of me to think?

Is this wrong of me to think?Yesterday my bf had the day off,just like he had off thursday when he spent the day and night with me,but yesterday he left in the morning so he could go and party with his friends,including a girl,that's his friend,Is me thinking that him having a party with his friends is more important then spending time with me?I know that we did spend the whole day and night together,but I feel like it's more important to him to go and party with his friends,is this wrong of me to think?Should I confront him about it?I don't want to upset him.

Originally posted by butterfly712 View Post
    I know that we did spend the whole day and night together,but I feel like it's more important to him to go and party with his friends,is this wrong of me to think?
    Yes, because that is irrational. Human beings are social creatures (some more than others). It is perfectly normal and natural for him to seek out company of friends (he probably knew them before he knew you, right?), girls included.

As you said, he spent 24 hours with you two days ago. You mustn't be so possessive as to resent him for spending time "away" from you (so to speak) from time to time, no one likes that.
    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I agree with TwoThree. Spending every moment he has free with you isn't fair to him. He's allowed to have friends, and hang out with them. It sounds like he's balancing his social life and giving a good chunk of time to you, too, so it's not like he's ignoring you every time he has free time.

Comment

Don't believe your own thought so easily. He spends more than half his free time with you, as well as taking care of his friends like a friend should. If you want more of his time, once you know him a bit more you can join in on the party and learn to know his friends, too.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Yes, it is wrong. He has every right to go and enjoy his free time with his friends, no matter what gender. This would be an issue if he would party every night and not giving attention to you, but this clearly is not that case. Give him his space, he doesn't have to spend every minute with you.

Comment

Working...
          X