No announcement yet.

Getting sick of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

differentcountries, p_82 , i agree with you guys about telling him my concern.
    And for that matter, i have done it. I have told him how i feel about it and what i want from him regarding that thing.
    Yes he sounded that he understood, and tried to fix the thing up which i really appreciate.
    But i guess when he constantly says that he will do something and then in the mean time he doesn't do it. There may be a good reason he didn't do what he said he was going to do, of course after making some effort to really make it. But if it happens over and over, i don't think that being respectful at all.
    Especially when i thought he shouldve got a clue that it surely would bothers me, cause hey we have talked about this issue before.
    I dont feel like telling him over and over that i don't like it, thats tiring.

And to what makes it more stinks to me, now he doesn't seem like wanna make up this thing.
    Well, i don't wanna judge too early.
    It has been 2 days since the day, and all i got just an "ok" text, then nothing else.
    I maybe just gonna see for more couple days, but still for now i don't think i want to contact him to say that we need a talk, unless he contact me first
    Last edited by glasspaper; October 9, 2014, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X