I often find myself crying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I often find myself crying

I often find myself crying because I think of when my bf was at my house,and now it's all just memories now,and how I miss him so much,does anyone else experience this also?What can I do to not cry?

I cry sometimes. The last time I cried was a couple weeks ago and it has been the first time after I came back 8 months ago. You can't do anything other than accept it and cry. Crying is not a bad thing, just let it all out. I usually feel better when I cry.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Crying can be a good thing. Sometimes I encaurage myself to cry more, because if I just go cold I don't feel well. I guess I cry once a week on average.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I cried a lot when he left after the last visit. Like I couldnt speak or do anything that I would have burst into tears. Now that's passed a month, I sometimes cry when I have one of those days where all Id want is an hug from him.

I do believe that everything is useful and ok while it is measured out, so crying is too. It is totally normal to feel sad and cry after you and your SO part, so allow yourself to do it! But dont forget to also keep your time busy and find something good to rely on.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with crying, I do it myself, in those really bad days when I just miss her a lot. I usually cry before going to bed or while I'm in bed and it just starts without warning, I just suddenly find myself thinking about her and I burst into tears. I also have panic and anxiety attacks frequently.

This is kinda weird when I haven't met her yet, I imagine how harder will it be when we meet for the first time and we're distant again. The good news is that we'll be meeting every 3 months, so that's a plus for us.

Comment

Crying is pretty much inevitable. We're going on our 7th visit with each other and I still cry every time we separate, and it takes a couple weeks of being back into my normal routine before I can stop the random outbursts of tears. With time you will learn to cope with it better but it will still be hard. Try getting your mind off of it when it gets to be too much for you. Sometimes, it's all I can think about and it really gets me down but when you're doing other things you're less likely to dwell on the sadness. Hope you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
              I cry sometimes. The last time I cried was a couple weeks ago and it has been the first time after I came back 8 months ago. You can't do anything other than accept it and cry. Crying is not a bad thing, just let it all out. I usually feel better when I cry.
              I agree, it's ok to cry.

Comment

I've never even meet my BF in person. However, there have been several times that I suddenly remember something he does on skype that i find cute and my eyes swell with joy of the memory. However i have also cried because I miss him so much. When I have these sudden emotions I grab the blanket or pillow that i have implanted on my brain as being him and just hug it. I bury my face into him(blanket) and just imagine that he is there.

I don't think there is much one can do to stop the efforts to cry. Once i start it is hard for me to stop unless im at the cafe then it might seem really strange for a person to suddenly just start balling. I can try and prevent it though by busying myself. I think one of the reasons we still are dating is the fact both of us are in school. I'm in college and he is finishing highschool. The school work and being places force me to think about something else and to stop dwelling on the fact he isn't here sharing my space.

So the only thing i can think of is focus on something else like school, or a hobby. Its really helped me.

Comment

Working...
                X