What do i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do i do?

Okay so my girlfriend in 8th grade moved away and we have tried to maintain the relationshio over text, phone calls or facetime and what not. But its just so hard because, we had a talk and decided to stay apart and see other people because i cant be there for her all the time like she needs so. We agreed on being together later. But. The person she decided to be with... was my bestfriend. And i find this out over facebook, on my birthday... and later like 3months later when i go visit her brother (also my best friend) Hes living with her in her room....And. so enevitibly ..we got in a fight and yeah.. i lover her to death but.. im just not sure if its worth it anymore.. we have history. And i dont want to start all that over with another girl. Im just confused. What would you do :l..

You should stopp telling her it is over and she can see other people when you really want to have her to yourself, that makes no sense.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I'm really sorry you're going through that, I'm sure it's even more difficult that she's with your friend. But, sometimes, these things happen.

Having history makes things tough, yeah, but it's not a good reason to try to stay with someone, and it's not a good reason to not try to move on and eventually see other people. I'm not saying you need to go date right this second, but I think you should think of things as over with this girl, try to keep yourself busy, and eventually keep your eye open for other ladies you might want to date.

Comment

She clearly doesn't want to be with you anymore,I would say to get your mind off of her,try to find a hobby,just go and do something that you really enjoy doing to keep your mind off of her.

Comment

Seems like she's moved on. Take some time to move on and if it's too hard maybe see her brother who is your friend in a situation where you won't have to see her.

Comment

Working...
          X