Baby Pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Pictures!

When I was at my boyfriends house his mom brought in a photo album full of Ryan's baby pictures! They were so adorable! And this morning his mom posted a few of them online That made my day! I still can't get over how he was really blond as a kid, but now he has really dark brown hair. Crazy! But I love it!
    While he was vising here he saw my baby pictures because my mom has them all over the house! haha
    I feel like seeing each others pictures brought us closer together some how

Have you ever seen your SO's baby pictures?
    Has your SO seen baby pictures of you?

Me and my SO have seen a few baby pictures of each other; he was the cutest effing baby in the world! I hope our kids look just like him lol

Comment

Yes and yes...I actually have a framed one of him and his twin brother on my bookcase... Taken 40 some years ago...
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

My SO always tells me that I was the most beautiful baby she has ever seen. She also sent me baby pictures of herself! She was such a cute little baby. I love seeing pictures of her.
        Last edited by NaNi; September 1, 2010, 12:13 PM.

Comment

I don't have a baby picture from him but one when he was 4 years old, and he was such an adorable child, just sooo cute
          "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

My SO's older sister showed me his baby pictures. He was adorable! I recently sent mine to him online which was embarrassing lol but I guess it's a bonding thing right? Haha <3
            Met: 2.20.10
            Started Dating: 4.22.10
            Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
            First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
            Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
            Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

Comment

My SO's seen a few of my lil kid pics, and he says he hopes our daughters look just like me XD

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I actually have seen pictures of him, but he hasn't seen my baby pictures. Just the standard frame of school portraits from Kindergarten onwards. But part of this is because we haven't spent much time together at my parents' house, as I live 6 hours from them and only 1 hour from his parents.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Yeah...he's seen a whole album of my baby pictures
                  But I've only seen two pictures of him.
                  He was such a chubby baby! So cute!
                  This little girl's heart is California bound.

Comment

I saw a picture of him when he was around 7 or 8 on his Facebook once, he was so cute! Big old grin. I showed him a picture of me dressed up for Easter when I was 5 because he jokes I'm a Lolita and that picture looked the epitome of such. He couldn't even recognize me because I was so tan, no glasses, and I had long, luxurious natural curls. He thought I had just found it on the internet.

Comment

He's seen baby pictures of me, but I haven't seen any of him yet. I can't wait to see his baby pictures though. I bet he was so adorable.

Comment

yeah she showed me one of her baby pics on webcam, gotta wait until i go to her parents house to see more, and yes she has seen mine, mine are on facebook

Comment

No baby pictures, although I would love to see them, I'm sure he was an adorable baby. Little Mexican baby

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

I've asked his mom for some, she said maybe she will send some this fall. I hope she does.

Comment

He's seen a loot of baby pictures of me, since my mom puts them on her facebook for the world to see. I don't remember what he said about them exactly, but I think he said that they were cute XD
                              I haven't seen any of him yet. I'm going back up to him in december, so I'll go digging for some!

Comment

Working...
                              X