This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel like my LDR Boyfriend is losing interest :(

I've been with my LDR boyfriend for almost 5 months now. We've gotten really close and we basically know everything there is to know about each other. Which is why I'm starting to think he's getting bored of me, or losing interest in some way but i don't know how to be sure. i don't know what to do because I've brought it up before with him and i don't want him thinking I'm paranoid. he's just been acting weird lately but i have a tendency to over analyse things so i don't know if its just me being weird.

The only option in this is to talk to him because he's the only one who would know what's going on.

What makes you think he's losing interest? If it's something that has just started recently, try to consider what else is going on in his life. Is he going through a stressful time? Family issues? Troubles in school? It could be a lot of things but he's the only one who would know.

Comment

How is he acting weird?

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by randomnerd View Post
        The only option in this is to talk to him because he's the only one who would know what's going on.

What makes you think he's losing interest? If it's something that has just started recently, try to consider what else is going on in his life. Is he going through a stressful time? Family issues? Troubles in school? It could be a lot of things but he's the only one who would know.
        This ^

Comment

Yeah you should talk to him to figure out what's going on.

If you are worried about knowing EVERYTHING about each other.. I wouldn't worry.. it's kinda difficult to know everything about someone so quick. There are still little things that I'm sure I don't know about my SO or things he doesn't know about me. Not anything major.. but the little childhood stories that we forget or things like that, minor things that you don't think to say but that may come out as you experience more together.

Although you get to a certain point where you know most.. then you should know what kinds of things you both like to do, and find new things.. like finding news articles that might interest him. If you know everything about him, then you should know what he likes and is interested in. I'm thinking you might be starting to get into the more comfortable stage where you can share things as they come up and be involved in decisions you both have to make and stuff. Good luck, stay strong.. try not to be paranoid, you don't know unless you communicate.

Comment

Originally posted by squeeker View Post
            Yeah you should talk to him to figure out what's going on.

If you are worried about knowing EVERYTHING about each other.. I wouldn't worry.. it's kinda difficult to know everything about someone so quick. There are still little things that I'm sure I don't know about my SO or things he doesn't know about me. Not anything major.. but the little childhood stories that we forget or things like that, minor things that you don't think to say but that may come out as you experience more together.

Although you get to a certain point where you know most.. then you should know what kinds of things you both like to do, and find new things.. like finding news articles that might interest him. If you know everything about him, then you should know what he likes and is interested in. I'm thinking you might be starting to get into the more comfortable stage where you can share things as they come up and be involved in decisions you both have to make and stuff. Good luck, stay strong.. try not to be paranoid, you don't know unless you communicate.
            Spot on ^

Comment

it was only the last couple of days, i mentioned it to him earlier and we kinda cleared everything up in regards to that. Theres just a lot going on with our relationship lately so i guess i just read into things too much

Comment

i just pick up on things a lot, and just the way he responds to certain things, or talks is just different. It's also just a gut feeling thing.

Comment

yeah i know, your right. I'm just freaking out because i don't want him getting bored of me and thats a constant worry i have when it comes to this stuff. but i mentioned everything to him and we seem to be okay so I'm hoping for the best. but thank you for taking the time to give me advice

Comment

If you've been together for about five (5) months and he has already started giving up, that's a very bad sign for any sort of committed relationship. Perhaps you're misinterpreting? You should mention it to him though, and also do some more things together, maybe play some games together like an actual good game, not a noob game.

Comment

Originally posted by randomnerd View Post

I agree,just ask him about it,he's the only one that would be able to tell you.

Comment

I think you should just ask him. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X