Hasn't texted me yet..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasn't texted me yet..

Ok so last Sunday was our first year so I sent him a "happy 1 year anniversary" text. He said "give me a second baby" because he was with his friends and since then he hadn't texted me until the third day since his absence. I sent him a message saying "hey how's everything? Haven't heard from you for awhile and I'm kinda worried." And a few hours later he said "I don't have time to explain now but I will tell you later. Thanks for understanding." This was 5 days ago and now I haven't heard anything from him... And he hasn't read my texts yet. 4 days ago was his birthday so I sent him a birthday text and said I missed him and yesterday I sent him a good morning message. Should I keep waiting until he texts back? By the way this happened to me like two months ago and that time he didn't text me for 10 days because he was hospitalized.

Is it possible he is in trouble with his parents or something? Like some family event or school or work?

Comment

That's really strange. I don't know if you guys live in the same country and are able to call each other for free, but I would definitely call him (without any Wi-Fi/3G app, just the operator thingy - I don't know the name in English) to see whether his phone is on or off. If it's off he might have got into some trouble (not the first time my parents take my phone away for some stupid things I did), if it's on I would keep texting him.

Comment

You've done what you can do. In my opinion, there's no excuse on his part for not communicating back, especially when you're in a LDR where communication is very key. It takes 10 seconds to send a message back.

Comment

I'm not sure. I mean een thiugh he's busy with work he always makes time to text me afterwards

Comment

We live in total different time zones

Comment

Originally posted by skgirl View Post
              We live in total different time zones
              What's your time-zones?
              I still think you should call him to see whether his phone is on or off.

Comment

14 hours. He lives in the states and I live in South Korea so the only way we can communicate is through some kind of application

Comment

You can't do a normal call just so you can see if the phone is on?
                  I mean you don't need to spend money, just check if it does the "beep beep beep" ahahah xd

Comment

We only use an application and so I can't check if his phone is off or not

Comment

How old is he? Is he in school? Does he live with his parents?

Comment

He's 20 and he works at a market he doesn't go to school and he lives with his family

Comment

Originally posted by skgirl View Post
                          He's 20 and he works at a market he doesn't go to school and he lives with his family
                          That's what makes the whole situation really strange. If he was a student, a minor and completely dependent on his parents, like I am, he could have got himself into some trouble at school or something which would lead his parents to take his phone as a punishment. Since he's 20 I don't think that would be the case.

You don't have his phone number at all? I mean apps like Viber or WhatsApp require you to have the number of the other person in order to chat with them. If you had you could just call the number anonymously to see whether his phone is on or off.

But since I suppose you don't have it, there's not much you can do rather than waiting.

Comment

Is it possible someone close to him is ill?

I had a loved one pass away at the beginning of my relationship which put a damper on us talking because I was soo busy with funeral arrangements and such. A number of life events could have caused this.

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone close to him is ill

Comment

Working...
                              X