I just realized something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized something

Will this site exist after teleporters are invented and mastered?

That's never going to happen so no need to lose sleep at night thinking about it

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      That's never going to happen so no need to lose sleep at night thinking about it
      Agreed

Comment

Not relying on this but if it does, hallelujah.

Comment

Hey, don't steal my business idea.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I guess when it does happen we can all discus why our teleporters aren't working or why doesn't our SO want to use it come over for a visit (after all it is his turn).
            I'm sure you need a really good brand with for it to work. And how much will it cost? Some of us might still have to fly if we can't afford to teleport or don't have the right authorisation. You might need to fill in forms etc/get VISAs and maybe are only allowed a certain amount of "trips" per time period.

Comment

Working...
            X