Craving her physical attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craving her physical attention

Long distance relationships are some of the most beautiful relationships especially when the two value and respect each other. We all know that being in one means you won't have sex as much as you'd like. However, it's not just the sex I miss. I miss the laying down together, the hugging, the cuddling. Some days I can literally feel my body craving my girlfriend's presence. It's like a legit want and it has to be fulfilled by her. Of course because of the circumstances I have to wait. We do use Skype & phone sex. Are there any other ways to ease these cravings a little? Is there more ways to "spice it up" with your S.O even from a distance?

Writing - making up stories or remembering. Asking the other person to fantasize or think of something new to do next time you meet.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I know it sucks. My SO has been having a particularly rough time with this lately.. and I can completely understand why since it's been over a year since we properly got to hug each other. Really you just got to keep strong and talk about it with your partner just to make sure you keep an open communication line and also because your girlfriend likely understands.. even if she seems 'stronger.' I think it can sometimes be 'easier' for us girls to connect more emotionally to make up for the lack of physical connection but it doesn't mean we don't miss the cuddles and the hugs too.

My biggest advice, if you haven't already, is plan your next visit and start counting down!! Cause at least then you have the light at the end of the tunnel. I like to cuddle my stuffed animals and/or my pillow but not everyone can do that. Just basically talk about it and remember together and look forward together. And remember why you are with your girlfriend so you don't try and look elsewhere. Stay strong and good luck

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. And your S.O is a strong person. it hasn't been a year for me but I'm still missing it a lot. I was telling her last night how I need her affection she was understanding. I know the wait is worth it but it's like a form of torture at times. Especially the fact that we're really physical together.

Comment

It is hard being apart. I made him leave two shirts for me and I sleep in one of them every night. Though he can't be here, it makes me feel at least a little wrapped up in him. Maybe next time she visits you can keep an article of clothes, have her spray it with her perfume and you can keep it next to you at night.
          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Perfume and clothes are good for the non -sexual physical part. He likes to keep the bed linnens with my smell on them. He has slept with my dress in the bed. I also made him a card with my perfume in it. Now that we part time live together I can keep lots of clothes and toiletries in the flat, I have also put up pictures of me /us. I make him books and cards for count down and memories. What works best for him these days, is he adopted a street cat as our "baby"and that both gives him physical affection, keeps him occupied and creates a bond with me.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

send each other personal items.. eg, clothes, perfume, pillow and etc... :-)

Comment

Working...
              X