What may be going on in his head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What may be going on in his head?

Ive been talking to this man that I met online for the past month we talk every single day off and on. When we first started talking i explained my religious reasons for still being a virgin, he understood because he was practicing my religion for a long time but doesn't presently. I have strong feelings for him, in fact I told him I loved him last week, because it was a reoccurring feeling I couldn't shake, so I just said it. He hasn't said it back but its ok. We were talking about sex again this evening and we were talking about female smells and things and he tells me "luckily you only have one partner, multiple partners makes things insanely bad down there" the thing that caught my attention is that he said I only have one partner...I am a virgin. Does that mean he is thinking of me as being his wife one day? We were talking one day and I said maybe one day we will be married and he said "maybe one day indeed" and I said I think you really like me and he said "I think so too" so is this man considering me as his life partner? when I asked him what he meant by saying I only have one partner he shut down on me so.... what do you all think
    Thanks for the help

oh and he is 40 i am 22

Hi,

Try not read too much into what he says. Until he tells you directly that he sees you as his wife someday then don't interpret that from anything else that he says. You have only been communicating for a month, which is not long so just try to get to know him better and not get ahead of yourself. Observe him and see if his actions match up with his words over time, then you will know if YOU see him as a life partner. Right now you are a bit infatuated and don't know enough about him to know if he's right for you.

I can't tell you what's in his head, but he's probably thinking "I like this girl but it's too soon to know if anything serious will develop." One day at a time

All the best!
    Met Online : July 2013
    Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
    2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
    3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
    Proposal : December 2014
    Closed distance : February 2015
    Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

So obviously you are a virgin waiting for marriage to have sex. Meaning whether its him or another man you will only ever have one partner. I think that's what he meant.
      "You want for myself
      You get me like no one else
      I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
      Even in the darkest part of me
      I am beautiful with you
      Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
      You're here with me
      Just show me this and I'll believe
      I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

He likes you lots, he is not proposing yet. Step back a little, let him get to know you more before you start planning your future.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

You've only been talking for a month. It's too soon to start making plans of that sort.

Comment

"luckily you only have one partner, multiple partners makes things insanely bad down there"

...um, what? Number of partners doesn't have anything to do with the health or status of your lady parts.

I agree with the others though; it's far too early to be thinking so far ahead.
            In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
            In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
            -- Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by rhabdoviridae View Post
              "luckily you only have one partner, multiple partners makes things insanely bad down there"

...um, what? Number of partners doesn't have anything to do with the health or status of your lady parts.

I agree with the others though; it's far too early to be thinking so far ahead.
              They both sound a bit unhinged tbh.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by rhabdoviridae View Post

Multiple partners actually does increase the risk of catching HPV (human papillomavirus) and thus cervical cancer. A condom doesn't necessarily protect you because it spreads skin on skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                  Multiple partners actually does increase the risk of catching HPV (human papillomavirus) and thus cervical cancer. A condom doesn't necessarily protect you because it spreads skin on skin.
                  My understanding from numerous scientific, peer-reviewed journal articles is that condoms absolutely reduce risk of HPV. Obviously this assumes safe practices at all times, but that's necessary for most aspects of sexual health.
                  In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
                  In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
                  -- Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
                  X